About time I did another one of these. Probably should have made a newsie last week when Colin gave this big spoiler away about teamups in the Q&A Topic.
- There will definitely be no human-predator teamups in AvP2. That’s probably a big story spoiler and in my opinion, it’s definitely a big plus point.
- We’ll possibly see something new in the stages of the alien life cycle that we haven’t seen before.
- When they were shooting AvP2, they moved to a new location almost every day. They spent a lot of time shooting in forests. There wasn’t a lot of stage work until the end of the shooting schedule.
- As Newt said “they mostly come at night… mostly” – we won’t be seeing the aliens in the daylight.
- The directors had an on-set weapons expert and several actors went through assault weapons training.
- Still isn’t a definitive number on how many aliens there are in AvP2 but there’ll be “a lot” more than three.
- We’ll be seeing how the Predator “operates”. Probably POV shots showing him hunting like he did with Dutch’s team in Predator.
Well, what do you think of that? The news about there being no teamups is great. I think AvP2 will no doubt restore a lot of credibility back to the Predator franchise after the damage AvP did. Thanks to Colin for posting.