Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,446 times)

Dachande

Dachande

Thats old news.....if were perfectly honest, what exactly could a T-Rex accomplish with its Tiny arms, it could hardly grab the dinosaurs to keep them in place

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

And it is also the anestor of the POLLO!!!!!!

KLUK KLUK

NNNOOO!!!!!!!!

Dachande

Dachande

If by pollo you are talking Italian, then yes the T-Rex did end up as a Chicken XD

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 22, 2007, 01:23:19 AM
Thats old news.....if were perfectly honest, what exactly could a T-Rex accomplish with its Tiny arms, it could hardly grab the dinosaurs to keep them in place

The old excuse that Im so familiar with. ;D I dont know how many times I've heard people say this. I'll use the fact everyone else uses to reply to this. Why do you think tyrannosaurus had such powerful jaws, obviously to help hold on to its prey when they're chowing down on them. Its jaws had special structures to absorb stress, which helped it hold on to a living animal. And shadowpred, t.rex may have been slow, but remember this, its prey was even slower so it doesn't prove the fact that it was a vulture like carnivore. I can only guess you heard this from a retarded paleontologist named Jack Horner say that.

This guy is always trying to make t.rex look like a dumb, scavenger, which is total bullshit, seeing as how there has been proof that a t.rex has hunted animals before or atleast attacked one. Fossil rcords show that a duckbilled dinosaur had healed bone on its back. It had teeth marks and seeing as how it was living during the time of the t.rex, they took a t.rex tooth and tryed to see if it matched the marks and it did. Prooves t.rex atleast atacked something that was alive.

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 22, 2007, 01:28:44 AM
If by pollo you are talking Italian, then yes the T-Rex did end up as a Chicken XD
Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 22, 2007, 01:25:57 AM
And it is also the anestor of the POLLO!!!!!!

KLUK KLUK

NNNOOO!!!!!!!!

If your saying that t.rex is the direct ancestor of the chicken then I would have to disagree with you. T.rex was a revolutionary dead end. The chicken is only related to him.

Nychus

Nychus

When did this become a T.rex debate thread?

For pete's sake, everyone, who cares if it's the T.rex, Spino or another huge theropod, they're all the same, some just being a bit cooler than the others. It's so obvious that you can not remove the Tyrannosaurus from the public spotlight. Why? Because it's the perfect typical carnivore model. So, when you look at Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus or Allosaurus(etc) you see the same thing, T.rex. Heck, some brainless kids even mix the Spino with the Tyrannosaur, believe it or not. None of this "accuracy that will still keep changing during centuries" has any true meaning whatsoever. The T.rex stays. Period.

To get back to the Jurassic Park IV topic, I want my Raptor Versus Spitter fight, dammit! 8)

Darkoo

Darkoo

Bloody-Disgusting learned this weekend that Universal Pictures has officially begun casting for Jurassic Park IV, which will film in Kauai, Hawaii later this year! Laura Dern confirmed her return to the franchise as Dr. Ellie Sattler here as Sam Neill will NOT return. We're told that the film is about the government who has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes. Based on the I can now safely declare that this franchise has entered 'ridiculous sequel mode'. Watch for more news soon.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/9638

In My Opinion: Terrible idea :'(

War Wager

Wow that story sucks! I like it that Laura Dern will be back, each character from the original now has they're own movie. 

fluxcap

I read that plot scenario over a year ago and hoped it was just a lame internet rumor. Looks like I was wrong.

CELTICPRED

That is f**king stupid.

Irukandji

That must be a joke. Like Aliens and Predators fighting inside a K-Mart.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Darkoo on Aug 14, 2007, 12:57:59 PM
Bloody-Disgusting learned this weekend that Universal Pictures has officially begun casting for Jurassic Park IV, which will film in Kauai, Hawaii later this year! Laura Dern confirmed her return to the franchise as Dr. Ellie Sattler here as Sam Neill will NOT return. We're told that the film is about the government who has trained dinosaurs to carry weapons and use them for battle purposes. Based on the I can now safely declare that this franchise has entered 'ridiculous sequel mode'. Watch for more news soon.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/9638

In My Opinion: Terrible idea :'(

I reckon thats false.

Nychus

I wouldn't buy it if I were you.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: CELTICPRED on Mar 27, 2007, 04:43:13 AM
I'd like to see Goldblum back, he portrayed Malcolm almost perfectly from the book.

"There.....uh.......are supposed to be dinosaurs.......on this dinosaur tour.........right??  uhhh hello??"

"You will remember to wash your hands before you eat anything!"

"that's one big pile of shit."

I'd love Ian to come back, but what i'd really love is for Jeff Goldblum, Sam Neil and whoever it was who played Ellie  :D to come back.
And for it to be set on Isla Nublar, the original island, yes it was nuked in the book, but not in the movie.

War Wager

"when The Pirate's of the Carribean breaks down, the pirates don't eat the tourists"

Yeah Golblum was great in the first and second.

Thats the story I think the should have used in fourth movie, with the Island being nuked. They should set the fourth back on the first island, Isla Nublar. The dinosaurs would have evolved a great deal on that island...  ;)

Nychus

The original dinosaurs did infact die from the lycine deficiency stated by Samuel L. Jackson in the film as the island didn't offer proper plants for the herbivores like in Sorna. That still doesn't prevent people from bringing new dinos there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed