Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,675 times)

Alien³

Alien³

That's because JP4's been announced and Jurassic Park is coming back.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't see what that has to do with extra shipping fees.

Alien³

Alien³

People can make more money off JP products because they're hot property again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I still don't think that's it. Not every seller has implemented this new Global Shipping Program which introduced these new charges.

Alien³

Alien³

Which means only a few companies had the idea to bump up the shipping prices. ;)

Shinawi

Shinawi

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jul 08, 2013, 12:03:14 AM
Quote from: Vertigo on Jul 07, 2013, 07:42:07 PM
Probably trying to move a little closer to the novel continuity, in which Ellie marries someone else between JP and TLW. However in JP she was engaged to that person, so the films had already deviated. Does seem a bit odd. Maybe someone decided they didn't want Laura Dern to be a lead character for some reason.

:edit: Or maybe she decided, as a big shoot and publicity junket means a very long time away from home.

I was going to say that. In the first book they mention she is engaged to someone else.

Anyways, even though it's sad I feel it's a bit realistic. More often than not, i hear people that survive a terrible ordeal as they did become grim reminders of that incident.
I can see that happening.
Maybe if he saved her life then she would've stayed with him. From what I recall, it was more like them helping each other out.
Here's a couple who had a different outcome from the Aurora tragedy: http://news.yahoo.com/aurora-survivors-marry-on-one-year-anniversary-of-massacre-164618047.html

Requiem28

Requiem28

Apparently,  Trevorrow is still writing the script.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Question: can anyone tell me what the hell Nedry did to himself after the Dilo attack, when he scrambled back to the Jeep? I mean, how did he knock himself out? I can't tell if he hit his head on the door frame or if he somehow punched himself too hard in the chest.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Rammed his head into the doorframe in a panicked attempt to get away.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

OK. It looked pretty gentle though. He wasn't exactly running at full speed in those few short steps.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2013, 02:11:13 PM
OK. It looked pretty gentle though. He wasn't exactly running at full speed in those few short steps.

I think it was a combination of his panic, the impact, the toxin in his eyes, and the slick mud underfoot that made him fall.

He was never unconscious, though, as far as I can remember. Just fell over, scrambled for a bit, then got into the jeep.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jul 24, 2013, 02:15:39 PM
http://www.feoamante.com/Movies/J/Jurassic_Park/JP4/JP4NRMP.jpg

Haha, all my money!!!

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jul 25, 2013, 07:01:20 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 24, 2013, 02:11:13 PM

I think it was a combination of his panic, the impact, the toxin in his eyes, and the slick mud underfoot that made him fall.

He was never unconscious, though, as far as I can remember. Just fell over, scrambled for a bit, then got into the jeep.

Yeah, you're right about him falling over. Either way, it made for great (unintentional) physical comedy. Especially because he was fat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed