Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,430 times)

Cal427eb

Requiem28

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

f**k.

But it does make sense...it's already getting pretty late in the year. Movies get produced faster nowadays but even if they were to start filming immediately, which they won't, it would have to be ready in a bit less than a year.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jun 14, 2013, 10:38:24 PM
f**k.

But it does make sense...it's already getting pretty late in the year. Movies get produced faster nowadays but even if they were to start filming immediately, which they won't, it would have to be ready in a bit less than a year.

This.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Just start filming the movie already!  Sheesh! 13 years isn't enough planning time?!? 

I don't get it, if he was signed on since last November, why the hell wasn't he working on his version of a JP4 story from the get-go instead of turning one in at the last second before production start.  I mean, did he even look at the already finished script that he was going to direct off of?  Isn't it restricted or something to turn in a completely radical version of an already existing screenplay that late?   I mean this film was scheduled to start filming- THIS MONTH. Trevorrow must really have Universal by the balls if he can have them push back ANOTHER FULL YEAR. 

I'd personally prefer a winter 2014 release at the latest, otherwise, JP4 is screwed with Episode 7 Avengers 2 Transformers 4 and whatever other fricken huge block busters out that summer.

I'm going now...to cry

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 14, 2013, 11:37:00 PM
Just start filming the movie already!  Sheesh! 13 years isn't enough planning time?!?

It'll be ready when it's ready.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

When you gotta delay you gotta delay.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I haven't been able to get worked up over this, and there's no point in doing so until production begins.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I don't get it, if he was signed on since last November, why the hell wasn't he working on his version of a JP4 story from the get-go instead of turning one in at the last second before production start.  I mean, did he even look at the already finished script that he was going to direct off of?  Isn't it restricted or something to turn in a completely radical version of an already existing screenplay that late?   I mean this film was scheduled to start filming- THIS MONTH. Trevorrow must really have Universal by the balls if he can have them push back ANOTHER FULL YEAR. 

I'd personally prefer a winter 2014 release at the latest, otherwise, JP4 is screwed with Episode 7 Avengers 2 Transformers 4 and whatever other fricken huge block busters out that summer.

I'm going now...to cry

I really doubt they'd go for a winter release. Summer is where it's at as far as they're concerned. They'd rather wait for Summer.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Well, f**k them.

I'm having a bad day over all.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 12, 2013, 10:55:53 PM
Just posting these for your eyes and ears...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjnMnytNiw

Watching this video made me want to watch the Carnosaur series again!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Jun 15, 2013, 02:40:21 AM
Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 12, 2013, 10:55:53 PM
Just posting these for your eyes and ears...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjnMnytNiw

Watching this video made me want to watch the Carnosaur series again!

Re-watched the first one not too long ago. Hadn't seen it in years. Oh the nostalgia.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

I'm going now...to cry

Whatever. I don't want to see a rushed film.

Alien³

Alien³

[UPDATE]

I slur my words, say "ya know..." too many times but here is my latest vlog about JP4.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyQnduM2DII#ws

Magegg

Magegg

your so handsome

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed