Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,575 times)

Aspie

Aspie

yeah you do

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 12, 2013, 04:02:17 AM
Like I said, have them kill each other in a glorious Arthurian style. Besides, there's probably more Rexes hanging around somewhere.

Well there shouldn't be considering the islands ecosystem could probably only support one predator of such size  ::)

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I think he meant the Leopleurodon...Not entirely sure I spelled that right...

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 12, 2013, 04:11:01 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 12, 2013, 04:09:46 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Jun 12, 2013, 04:05:53 AM
I wouldn't mind Jurassic Park 4 having a bit of an oceanic setting next time around. Even if it's for a little bit.

Aquaman vs the whatsit from Walking With Dinos. :)

Sharks never grew larger than a great white in the Mesozoic, the giant predator niches were locked down by the plesiosaurs, pliosaurs, icthyosaurs and mosasaurs - a bunch of lizards, basically. It's curious that giant size in the ocean has usually been the preserve of land creatures which reverted to marine living.
Megalodon evolved during the age of mammals, specifically to hunt whales in warm waters.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

God I love you so much Vertigo.

By the way. Tippett posted this in occasion of JP's 20th:

"Today's the 20th anniversary of Jurassic Park & there's somethin I wanna say. I'm sick of all this 'Phil Tippett Dinosaur Supervisor - You Had One Job to Do' stuff. Because it looks to me like they're all hitting their marks just fine. It's called ACTING. In all seriousness though, what a fantastic film. 20 years down, still holds up - the film, the vfx, the friendships. Cheers kids ... Thanks for keeping the classics kickin."

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 12, 2013, 09:22:17 AM

:D The awesome is strong in you, also. I figure that the more I spout that kind of thing online, the less I'll need to bore my friends and family with it. It's a bit of a problem.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's virtually the main reason I began using online forum boards as well. Think it was around the time someone said to me, 'can you talk about things other than Tremors and Dinosaurs?' that I began searching for places for that.

Greedo

Greedo

So next film happening ?

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Yes. They're just gonna move on to production later than expected.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I wanna see that mutant T-rex grown up in the new movie. (That was the one that smelled the pile of feces when Dr. Grant and the goons were looking for the satellite phone and walked away) Or a revisit to Isla Numbar to fetch some of the embyros in the cryogenetic department (which I sincerely doubt survived) by the now grown up kids on demand by their now deceased grandfather. A cameo with Dr. Malcolm would be good too. I thought Spielberg showed some interest in producing this film, can anyone confirm or deny?

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That was Ceratosaurus, not a mutant T-Rex.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Thank you for clarifying that information Nightmare Asylum!

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Omegazilla on Jun 12, 2013, 09:22:17 AM

By the way. Tippett posted this in occasion of JP's 20th:

"Today's the 20th anniversary of Jurassic Park & there's somethin I wanna say. I'm sick of all this 'Phil Tippett Dinosaur Supervisor - You Had One Job to Do' stuff. Because it looks to me like they're all hitting their marks just fine. It's called ACTING. In all seriousness though, what a fantastic film. 20 years down, still holds up - the film, the vfx, the friendships. Cheers kids ... Thanks for keeping the classics kickin."

:laugh: Cool dude.

Alien³

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jun 12, 2013, 05:22:32 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 12, 2013, 04:02:17 AM
Like I said, have them kill each other in a glorious Arthurian style. Besides, there's probably more Rexes hanging around somewhere.

Well there shouldn't be considering the islands ecosystem could probably only support one predator of such size  ::)

Not with enough prey running about. Site B didn't seem short on meat.

Quote from: Dovahkiin on Jun 12, 2013, 06:47:00 AM
I think he meant the Leopleurodon...Not entirely sure I spelled that right...

Liopleurodon :)

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 12, 2013, 10:55:53 PM
Just posting these for your eyes and ears...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gjnMnytNiw

Oh hey! Did that guy from Universal ever get back to you??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed