Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,351 times)

Elliott

Elliott

prexeno, that information, hell, that picture is of the Jurassic Park dilophosaurus!

Look at the skull! See how it's blunt like a tyrannosaur skull? That belongs to the JP dilophosaurs. A real dilophosaurus has a more slender skull.

IT EVEN SAYS INGEN IN THE TOP RIGHT.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 22, 2012, 02:28:10 AM
prexeno, that information, hell, that picture is of the Jurassic Park dilophosaurus!

Look at the skull! See how it's blunt like a tyrannosaur skull? That belongs to the JP dilophosaurs. A real dilophosaurus has a more slender skull.

IT EVEN SAYS INGEN IN THE TOP RIGHT.

Damn it, I guess you guys could be right but the producers of the sequel might not make the same deep observations you guys made.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"I don't get it. It says InGen on the corner of that screen!"

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 22, 2012, 03:56:44 AM
"I don't get it. It says InGen on the corner of that screen!"

"I don't get it. It says InGen on the side of that chopper! Why- why would Hammond send two teams?"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I've decided I'm going to build up my JP toy collection. I got rid of too many when I moved. This, is, happening!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

"DoomRulz! We've got DoomRulz here!"

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 22, 2012, 04:19:43 AM
I've decided I'm going to build up my JP toy collection. I got rid of too many when I moved. This, is, happening!

I've got a shit load in my basement  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jun 22, 2012, 04:40:00 AM

As do I. My big T-Rex was (and still is) the highlight of my collection. I always did have more Star Wars figures than JP ones, though.

Although that one time I crossed them over was awesome.

Requiem28

Requiem28

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Pics or they don't exist!

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 22, 2012, 04:43:17 AM

As do I. My big T-Rex was (and still is) the highlight of my collection. I always did have more Star Wars figures than JP ones, though.

Although that one time I crossed them over was awesome.

Which T.Rex do you have? I only have the Bull T.Rex from the 1st TLW line, sans caged accessory. I once had the Rex from the first JP line but I destroyed it as a child >_<

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I had a bunch of toys, then I donated them. Spreading the JP love.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Argh.. i donated mine many years ago...

had the large red t-rex.. the young trex.. the triceratops.. one raptor and a couple of dilophosaurus....

They went to an orphanage.. hope they made the kids happy :)

..however.. i recently found one Alan Grant and one mini pteranodon in the attic :laugh: both in bad shape :P (the pteranodon is missing one foot)

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 22, 2012, 02:18:27 AM
Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 22, 2012, 02:01:17 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 22, 2012, 01:56:08 AM
We have no idea what those numbers mean on the screen with the Dilos.

Erm...

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 22, 2012, 01:56:08 AM
Hammond and Muldoon don't know anything about Nedry's programming skills or what the programs Nedry made did.

I'm pretty sure Hammond would have been aware of what Nedry was capable of before hiring him. Plus Arnold could have told them everything Nedry did.

That's information based on the real life Dilophosaur, not on the genetically engineered one.

The TellTale JP Game website states the Dilophosaurus' seen in Jurassic Park not to be fully grown.

Happy now?

Gate

Gate

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jun 21, 2012, 10:14:44 PM
Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 21, 2012, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2012, 08:34:07 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2012, 07:31:52 PM
I think to work with the notion that they are one in the same because a newly evolved raptor works within the realm of JP continuity, what with the DNA tampering.

Two different species. Even in the Trespasser game they acknowledged this.

This guy knows what's up.
Even from the behavior we can tell they're different species.
The ones from JP are extremely aggressive, and attack not to feed, but to kill. They hunt for pleasure.
The ones from TLW behave exactly alike. Examples include the long grass scene where the hunters were hunted by the velociraptors and killed for no reason. There was even a scene, when Sarah pulls the tiles off a hut's roof, where a Nublar falls onto another Nublar and they both fight. The two were male and female, fighting. (Now, here's where the proof comes in that they were the same species from the first movie.)
In that scene we see a pure brown velociraptor. This is the female. How do I know it's female? The velociraptors from the first film are brown as well, and they were all female.
The other velociraptor fighting the female is the new tiger-striped varient. This is the male. They appeared only in this movie. (Since this movie is trying to show a dinosaur ecosystem, not a park, with male and female varients of each dinosaur.)

Still don't believe me? Let's take a look at this picture...

See the brown in the middle back, in front of the one in the trees? That's the female. The one on the left is the male.

And this is a female from the first movie;
http://www.rareresource.com/Blogs/uploaded_images/velociraptor-767508.jpg

And here are both the male, and female versions in Jurassic Park III.

These are the males.

And these are the females.

They in no way resemble the other velociraptors from the previous movies except for the simple fact that they are raptors, too. And how can a species of velociraptor evolve in like, what, seven years, into a completely differently behaved animal? They can't.

Listen to this nigga.

But yet when I said this however many pages back, I was shot down and made fun of.

Alien³

Alien³

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed