Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,891 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Ah, good old fan speculations.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 21, 2012, 06:38:01 PM
Yes, while it was Isla Sorna, the velociraptors were of the Nublar subspecies. The Sorna subspecies, theorized to be on the island during TLW, has been thought to have a rivalry with the Nublars and have a strict territorial pattern.

Why would there be two separate genuses (sp?)? It makes more sense I think to work with the notion that they are one in the same because a newly evolved raptor works within the realm of JP continuity, what with the DNA tampering.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 21, 2012, 04:01:32 AM
Quote from: ace3g on Jun 21, 2012, 03:15:55 AM
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes Screenwriters Hired For JURASSIC PARK 4

According to Deadline Universal Pictures is tapping into their Jurassic Park franchise one more time. And why shouldn't they? The three previous films have amassed $1.9 billion worldwide. This time they are looking at screenwriters Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver to revitalize the franchise, which they have quite a bit of experience with. The pair are responsible for salvaging the Planet of the Apes franchise with their refreshing script for Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

Jurassic Park 4 will be produced by Steven Spielberg and Kathleen Kennedy. At the moment no director is attached. Kathleen Kennedy in last December said that the film could be released either Christmas 2014 or summer 2015. Til then Universal is re-releasing the original Jurassic Park in 3D on July 19, 2013.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=62085
Good match, at least we know we won't have another Jurassic Park 3 on our hands. Hopefully Spielberg is inspired to take that director's seat once more.

I thought in an interview Spielberg didn't want to direct another JP film, the same thing happened with JP3; he said something along the lines of "I'm done with making Jurassic Park films, and I want to continue my career doing new projects". i already know that Sam Neil is not returing so will that mean we will get an entirely new cast? If so, who should star in it.

Quote from: predxeno on Jun 21, 2012, 04:59:24 AM
They're re-releasing Jurassic Park in 3D?  Wow, they're really milking that sales gimmick, I wonder if I should be worried; I already bought the entire trilogy on Blu-Ray, I hope I don't have to buy it again in 3D.

Hey bro, you don't have to buy everything they release you know.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Who should star? Well, after seeing Drive, I kind of want to see Ryan Gosling in everything.

Also, a dino I'd like to see:

Therizinosaurus not only looks Badas*, but would supply some nice herbivore action as well.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I think the 3D re-release is done to see if people still like Jurassic Park or not. I think the 3D re-release will done fine and that it will help Jurassic Park 4 move faster into development.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2012, 07:31:52 PM
I think to work with the notion that they are one in the same because a newly evolved raptor works within the realm of JP continuity, what with the DNA tampering.

Two different species. Even in the Trespasser game they acknowledged this.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 21, 2012, 07:58:34 PM

http://blog.webosaurs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Therizinosaurus-Cellon.jpg

Therizinosaurus not only looks Badas*, but would supply some nice herbivore action as well.

Hell no. Even though that dinosaur existed I would hate to see it on screen. Looks stupid.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That specific drawing does look silly...

THIS... does not.

Berserker Pred

Berserker Pred

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 21, 2012, 07:58:34 PM
Who should star? Well, after seeing Drive, I kind of want to see Ryan Gosling in everything.

http://blog.webosaurs.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Therizinosaurus-Cellon.jpg

It looks awesome but then you see it's tiny head and it doesn't look awesome anymore.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jun 21, 2012, 08:39:17 PM

http://images.wikia.com/walkingwith/images/5/57/Therizinosaurus_vs_tarbosaurus.jpg

THIS... does not.

It looks like it's trying to bitch slap the Tyrannosaurus Bataar.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jun 21, 2012, 08:07:14 PM
I think the 3D re-release is done to see if people still like Jurassic Park or not. I think the 3D re-release will done fine and that it will help Jurassic Park 4 move faster into development.

This might be in production by the time JP 3D comes out if the writing process moves at normal speed. I think it's pretty obvious this will make big money.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 21, 2012, 08:42:07 PM

http://images.wikia.com/walkingwith/images/5/57/Therizinosaurus_vs_tarbosaurus.jpg

THIS... does not.

It did. It's from Chased By Dinosaurs. And it's Tarbosaurus!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2012, 08:34:07 PM
I think to work with the notion that they are one in the same because a newly evolved raptor works within the realm of JP continuity, what with the DNA tampering.

This guy knows what's up.
Even from the behavior we can tell they're different species.
The ones from JP are extremely aggressive, and attack not to feed, but to kill. They hunt for pleasure.
The ones from TLW behave exactly alike. Examples include the long grass scene where the hunters were hunted by the velociraptors and killed for no reason. There was even a scene, when Sarah pulls the tiles off a hut's roof, where a Nublar falls onto another Nublar and they both fight. The two were male and female, fighting. (Now, here's where the proof comes in that they were the same species from the first movie.)
In that scene we see a pure brown velociraptor. This is the female. How do I know it's female? The velociraptors from the first film are brown as well, and they were all female.
The other velociraptor fighting the female is the new tiger-striped varient. This is the male. They appeared only in this movie. (Since this movie is trying to show a dinosaur ecosystem, not a park, with male and female varients of each dinosaur.)

Still don't believe me? Let's take a look at this picture...

See the brown in the middle back, in front of the one in the trees? That's the female. The one on the left is the male.

And this is a female from the first movie;

And here are both the male, and female versions in Jurassic Park III.

These are the males.

And these are the females.

They in no way resemble the other velociraptors from the previous movies except for the simple fact that they are raptors, too. And how can a species of velociraptor evolve in like, what, seven years, into a completely differently behaved animal? They can't.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2012, 09:05:28 PM
Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Jun 21, 2012, 08:42:07 PM

THIS... does not.

AKA Tyrannosaurus Bataar 

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Galliruler on Jun 21, 2012, 09:22:40 PM
Quote from: Alien³ on Jun 21, 2012, 08:34:07 PM

This guy knows what's up.
Even from the behavior we can tell they're different species.
The ones from JP are extremely aggressive, and attack not to feed, but to kill. They hunt for pleasure.
The ones from TLW behave exactly alike. Examples include the long grass scene where the hunters were hunted by the velociraptors and killed for no reason. There was even a scene, when Sarah pulls the tiles off a hut's roof, where a Nublar falls onto another Nublar and they both fight. The two were male and female, fighting. (Now, here's where the proof comes in that they were the same species from the first movie.)
In that scene we see a pure brown velociraptor. This is the female. How do I know it's female? The velociraptors from the first film are brown as well, and they were all female.
The other velociraptor fighting the female is the new tiger-striped varient. This is the male. They appeared only in this movie. (Since this movie is trying to show a dinosaur ecosystem, not a park, with male and female varients of each dinosaur.)

Still don't believe me? Let's take a look at this picture...

See the brown in the middle back, in front of the one in the trees? That's the female. The one on the left is the male.

And this is a female from the first movie;
http://www.rareresource.com/Blogs/uploaded_images/velociraptor-767508.jpg

And here are both the male, and female versions in Jurassic Park III.

These are the males.

And these are the females.

They in no way resemble the other velociraptors from the previous movies except for the simple fact that they are raptors, too. And how can a species of velociraptor evolve in like, what, seven years, into a completely differently behaved animal? They can't.

Listen to this nigga.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed