Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 768,274 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 12, 2012, 01:43:08 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 11, 2012, 04:16:16 PM
Just curious; what would guys say has been more influential in the FPS genre: CoD or Halo?

GoldenEye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO4_xpSrW2E#

This. I loved that game.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I wish I had a chance to play that game.
Have heard nothing but praise for it.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 12, 2012, 07:12:47 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Mar 12, 2012, 01:32:32 AM
I have a question about the Armor Abilities in Reach. Reading about them on Halopedia, I came across one called "Evade". Now, I've seen the Elites use this in campaign, but it says here that both Elites and Spartans should be able to use it in multiplayer. But in all the games I've played with friends, none of us have found it. It is something that can only be found online or do you have to unlock it?

I think the most common playlist to find it on is "Invasion". I think Elites always spawn with it in that game type.

Yep. Its one of their 2 starting classes. The other has Active Camo I believe.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 13, 2012, 09:25:40 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 12, 2012, 07:12:47 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Mar 12, 2012, 01:32:32 AM
I have a question about the Armor Abilities in Reach. Reading about them on Halopedia, I came across one called "Evade". Now, I've seen the Elites use this in campaign, but it says here that both Elites and Spartans should be able to use it in multiplayer. But in all the games I've played with friends, none of us have found it. It is something that can only be found online or do you have to unlock it?

I think the most common playlist to find it on is "Invasion". I think Elites always spawn with it in that game type.

Yep. Its one of their 2 starting classes. The other has Active Camo I believe.

Thanks, guys. :)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ok I got a question. What do guys think of Armor Lock? I know many people don't like it, but I highly enjoy it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I'm indifferent towards it. I have no problem at all with people who use it, but it just doesn't suit my play style. I'm more of a jetpack guy  8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I find it pretty useful since my friend loves to use the Ghost. But it's pretty hard to have him crash into me when we're playing on the same screen. :laugh:

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Perfect against Ghost-users. Annoying when you're using a Ghost.  :laugh:

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I must say its saved me from many Ghosts and Banshees. Even some Revanents. :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 13, 2012, 09:45:50 PM
Ok I got a question. What do guys think of Armor Lock? I know many people don't like it, but I highly enjoy it.

Handy but if you're being swarmed, you're f**ked. I prefer jetpacks personally because air attacks are epic.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 14, 2012, 03:30:37 PM

Handy but if you're being swarmed, you're f**ked. I prefer jetpacks personally because air attacks are epic.

Meh, I'm alright with the jetpack. And you do make a valid point. I hate getting swarmed, though I have survived by quickly tossing a grenade. Works like 20% of the time.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Armour Lock is god.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Well I typically only use Armor Lock on big maps like Hemorrhage.

Razz

Razz

Its more than useful and has saved my ass more than once but i find its uses better suited to single player, the bubble shield is what i use more in MP particularly invasion. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I wouldn't use it in MP usually. What's to stop a player from standing in front of you until the timer times out and you're vulnerable for those few seconds.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed