Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 762,347 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFO_E_Gl3Ow#ws

That's one hell of a team... particularly in the art and animation departments.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Prime113

Prime113

Ahhh. My bad, brotato.  I mean, it was RIGHT ABOVE mine.  :laugh: :laugh: Ahhh, my dumbass moments.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ah, no worries, man. The image DOES take a ridiculously long time to load, I've noticed.

Razz

Razz

Remonster

Remonster

Ahhhhh yeah can't wait!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh man, that looks great!

Prime113

Prime113

Elliott

Elliott

I saw that yesterday, it made me chuckle as the original HaloInfinity.com is registered as a japanese balding clinic or something.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Marathon: Infinity reference, perchance?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Razz on Apr 05, 2012, 04:37:55 PM
Next issue of Game Informer's Cover.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/04/05/may-cover-revealed-halo-4.aspx

Oh yes!
Naaaice!

Just noticed this little bit of art on that page too:

Wish there was a larger version available.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Apr 05, 2012, 11:19:38 PM
Marathon: Infinity reference, perchance?
That's what I was thinking; it'd be cool if they used this as a new title instead of "Halo 4", but I doubt it, seeing as Microsoft is hungry for the recognition of direct continuation.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah. It'd be cool if that was the new title, though. And it would definitely imply a much new direction for the games. M:I was where the whole Marathon series went even more cosmic then it had been before, what with the parallel universes and time travel and such.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Probably a reference to the UNSC ship Infinity, which houses Spartan IVs, Covenant/Forerunner tech (I think), and other cool things. It was featured in some of the Halo 4 concept art.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That's definitely it then. May just be a new novel, a prequel to Halo 4.

The Infinity seems more than likely to link up with Chief, reintroducing familiar aspects from the original trilogy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed