Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 989,876 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 01, 2014, 04:12:16 AM
I just beat The Walking Dead Season 2, I've never felt this drained from a game ever since I've beaten the first one.
Spoiler
I chose to stay with kenny, I felt like that was the best ending, Jane was only in it for herself. I liked the ending, and I hope season 3 has a new cast of characters but still gives me the chance to kill that little Russian shit
[close]
Way to choose the wrong ending.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 01, 2014, 04:32:40 AM
I just beat The Walking Dead Season 2, I've never felt this drained from a game ever since I've beaten the first one.
Spoiler
I chose to stay with kenny, I felt like that was the best ending, Jane was only in it for herself. I liked the ending, and I hope season 3 has a new cast of characters but still gives me the chance to kill that little Russian shit
[close]
Spoiler
I liked Kenny, f**k that bitch hiding the baby just to get a reaction out of him, I'd probably try and kill her to
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 01, 2014, 04:57:40 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 01, 2014, 04:32:40 AM
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
I liked Kenny, f**k that bitch hiding the baby just to get a reaction out of him, I'd probably try and kill her to
[close]
Uh, spoilers.

Spoiler
All Kenny does is f**k everything up and overreact all the time. Sure, what she did wasn't the best thing to do, but Kenny's reaction wasn't any better. Better to kill Kenny before he f**ks anybody else over and then leave Jane.
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Spoiler
Kenny would leave Clem for dead as soon as he got the chance, he's only not a dick if you agree with everything he says (f**k off with that), plus so much shit goes wrong cause of him.

I've said it every opportunity I can stress it since I played both seasons like a month ago, but man, f**k Kenny.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

WHY IS NOBODY USING SPOILERS

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

i didn't really spoil much butt ok. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You still did for people that haven't played season two.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

i edited in time, their virgin eyes weren't spoiled.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Spoiler
Did you forget that Kenny himself is a spoiler for people that haven't played season 2 or gotten to episode 3 yet?
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Meh, all I got from KR's post  is that a character is an asshole. which doesn't surprise me because it's TWD. :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 01, 2014, 06:30:54 AM

Spoiler
Did you forget that Kenny himself is a spoiler for people that haven't played season 2 or gotten to episode 3 yet?
[close]

OH FUCJ

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

That's what I was talking about, son.

Razz

Razz

Middle Earth - Shadow of Mordor (PS4)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm loving RE5 all over again. Having infinite gold eggs is handy, lol. dem co-op glitches...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well, my hours towards Destiny have come to a screeching halt lately.

1. It's getting too grindy for me and there is too little to do in order to compensate for the grinding.

2. While I've never done a Raid before, that is because there is no matchmaking therefore you have to have up to 5 of your own friends in order  to be able to do it. Me, I have no friends when it comes to gaming, in more recent history anyway. I'm not anti-social, but I'm by no means a social butterfly, I'm "reserved". I've gone the way of the lone wolf in gaming lately and I've done it well, but you can only do so much alone when Raids are designed  specifically for team work that needs 3 people at the least in theory. Right off the bat it's impossible alone because you need to hold 3 capture zones all at once and 1 player can't be in 3 places at the same time. I've received quite a few invites for Raids but again I'm no social butterfly and I've stubbornly ignored every invite so far.

So the only thing I've ever been doing lately is the weekly heroic strike with raised difficulty, and I do it solo (no matchmaking), and I've only been doing this because I get paid in strange coins. I get my strange coins, then I drop the game and wait till next week when I can get more strange coins, and the day I feel I have more than enough strange coins I'll probably drop the game until Xur shows up with The Last Word, which could be forever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed