Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 971,248 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Project M

Ayy, thanks for fixing Brawl, Smash community.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

but it was never broken

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Wasn't broken in the traditional definition of a broken game per say but it was made way too passive for the casual players, and yes it being a Wii game released during the height of the Wii's popularity this should have been expected. Still enjoyable just not as challenging to master as Melee while still being easy for casuals to play. :P

I love the changes Project M made making it more like Melee but still accessible. Just like, well...Melee, lol. :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Rathalos are you a tourney fag

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I actually don't like that shit at all lol.

tavianini19

tavianini19

I still play melee. It's the best, and I'm better at it than the others.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I actually feel I'm best at the latest one. I love Melee but competitively I'm f**king awful and Brawl bores me. I mostly like the speed, satisfaction of mastering the characters, and more balls to the wall action of Melee while preferring the latest one in almost every other regard. :P

tavianini19

tavianini19

Haven't played the new one. I have neither a 3ds or a wii u and don't have the money for one of them either.  :(

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

New game is great (will only get better in the console version since that's where Smash is meant to be played) I just hate the recovery. People can have 100+ damage and still double jump back on to the stage after a side+A attack.

f**k
that

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Going through RE5 on Pro Mode...oh how I missed my Hydra.

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

GET TO THE CHOPPA!

LA Noire.

God I f**king hate My Vice partner so much right now!

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Grand Theft Auto V

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 01, 2014, 05:22:35 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 01, 2014, 04:57:40 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 01, 2014, 04:32:40 AM
Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Nov 01, 2014, 04:12:16 AM
I just beat The Walking Dead Season 2, I've never felt this drained from a game ever since I've beaten the first one.
Spoiler
I chose to stay with kenny, I felt like that was the best ending, Jane was only in it for herself. I liked the ending, and I hope season 3 has a new cast of characters but still gives me the chance to kill that little Russian shit
[close]
Way to choose the wrong ending.
Spoiler
I liked Kenny, f**k that bitch hiding the baby just to get a reaction out of him, I'd probably try and kill her to
[close]
Uh, spoilers.

Spoiler
All Kenny does is f**k everything up and overreact all the time. Sure, what she did wasn't the best thing to do, but Kenny's reaction wasn't any better. Better to kill Kenny before he f**ks anybody else over and then leave Jane.
[close]

Yes he was unstable bomb.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Broforce

Damn, these new levels are pretty tough.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dark Souls II

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed