Did you notice?

Started by ElderPredator, Oct 28, 2007, 03:05:16 PM

Author
Did you notice? (Read 6,638 times)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Do you'll guys notice that when you use the CONCRETE JUNGLE, CITY HUNTER, JUNGLE HUNTER costumes the mask makes thermal vision look like the original predator films:

But when you use the ALIEN HUNTER, RITUAL, BAD BLOOD, DARKBLADE costumes the mask makes thermal vision look like this:

Huol

Huol

Yeah...

What annoyed me however is that there isnt a seperate vision mode for aliens.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

Hmmm... Never noticed that.

War Wager

War Wager

Hmm, and the top costumes use the original mask sounds and the other use the AvP sounds.

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

Actually Darkblade's visionmode is different to the Alien Hunter's. AH's has an orange background, replicating the look in AVP, whereas DB's is a deep red/purple. I'm not sure about the Ritual Hunter and Badblood though, I haven't played as them enough to recall.

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

Am sorry the RITUAL COSTUME AND THE BAD BLOOD COSTUME MASK'S make the vision modes look like the original films, still has the same sound as the vision mode in AVP though.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I never noticed until now.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I suppose it could be trying to stick to the movies, Original type Preds=Awsome blue, Other preds=Crappy red.

Niittomies

Niittomies

I hate the sound of the alien hunters mask, when you switch vision modes.  >:(

daimyo-predator

daimyo-predator

I haven't gotten far enough to notice: NO EXTRA COSTUMES!!!!!!, exept jungle-hunter

Master Chief

Master Chief

Get on the ball wolf-predator.  You're slippin'.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

I think I may have an explanation as to why the vision modes are different in each iteration of the films (in universe). While out universe, it may be because they wanted to use another technique, the reason why in unvirse is because of the clans. Different clans= different visions modes. Some clans may have more advanced technology than other clans.

jegu

jegu

Ritual Hunter's visions don't change. It stays as cold (vlue) heatvision. Only sounds change.
On Alien Hunter's costume, the background color only changes from cold to warm (red). The sounds also change. Although the heatvision look of the pred and humans still stays like as cold heatvision mode.
On Dark Blade Clan's costume, sounds change, cold to to warm background and the heatvision look of pred and marines change also. To more like in AVP movie.
About Bad Blood costume, I don't know. Haven't played as him for a long time, so I can't remember.

Silent striker

Silent striker

Quote from: Huol on Oct 28, 2007, 04:41:46 PM
Yeah...

What annoyed me however is that there isnt a seperate vision mode for aliens.

Actually there is, if you change vision modes by pressing the right arrow button on the controller it goes through the different modes. One of them is the alien vision.

PredatorFan55601

PredatorFan55601

In thermal vision the people look differant on the game than in the movie.
I like the movie version better with the red and green on them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed