Author
Did you notice? (Read 6,636 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I only have the Jungle Hunter and Ritual Armour unlocked  :P

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

Quote from: wolf-predator on Dec 07, 2007, 04:21:02 PM
I haven't gotten far enough to notice: NO EXTRA COSTUMES!!!!!!, exept jungle-hunter

yo how'd you get p1 i try'd every thing i kill the irish boss and nothing i also did the extra change's and still nothing i haven't played for long time now but willing to give it another shot i have all the  EXTRA COSTUMES!!!!!, but the jungle-hunter  ;D

Mr.X

Mr.X

Quote from: REDSUN HUNTER on Aug 23, 2008, 05:02:02 AM
I haven't gotten far enough to notice: NO EXTRA COSTUMES!!!!!!, exept jungle-hunter

yo how'd you get p1 i try'd every thing i kill the irish boss and nothing i also did the extra change's and still nothing i haven't played for long time now but willing to give it another shot i have all the  EXTRA COSTUMES!!!!!, but the jungle-hunter  ;D
Go to games then PCJ on this site.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Quote from: REDSUN HUNTER on Aug 23, 2008, 05:02:02 AM

well you have to kill the irish guy with the marker... you rip his skin of... AND finish the level. if you exit the level IT WONT COUNT.

REDSUN HUNTER

REDSUN HUNTER

i did i skined him so many time's yo and i haven't left the game i don't wtf is up with it i'll try it again!!! ;D

joshallan

joshallan

Quote from: Neukku on Jan 03, 2008, 03:51:41 PM
Quote from: holymoses on Dec 29, 2007, 10:31:51 AM
well who cares about PCJ? the game sucked!!!!!!

First time i heared that in hear ;D
I thin he is in the wrong subforum

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed