Wolf's Wristblade

Started by The Demon, Sep 21, 2007, 07:53:12 PM

Author
Wolf's Wristblade (Read 1,764 times)

The Demon

The Demon

Can anyone get a shot of the Wolf's wristblade please. I'm very interested at seeing how it works. The poster leaves it unclear however. I may be wrong but from what I have observed the blades are mounted ontop of the gauntlet. But this is why I want to see how it really works.

Anyone have anything on this?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Just freeze frame the trailer, they work like standard blades.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=6247.0

one of them contains a screencap of Wolf's blades :)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: The Wolf on Sep 21, 2007, 07:53:12 PM
Can anyone get a shot of the Wolf's wristblade please. I'm very interested at seeing how it works. The poster leaves it unclear however. I may be wrong but from what I have observed the blades are mounted ontop of the gauntlet. But this is why I want to see how it really works.

Anyone have anything on this?

They work like the originals!

The Demon

The Demon

Thanks

but the originals didn't hang ontop of the gauntlet like these appear to.

look closely to this,

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8255/vlcsnap141172my3.png

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: The Wolf on Sep 30, 2007, 07:36:27 PM
Thanks

but the originals didn't hang ontop of the gauntlet like these appear to.

look closely to this,

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8255/vlcsnap141172my3.png

The Weapon functions exactly the same way as usual, it just looks different due to a new design.

The Demon

The Demon

Again, it looks like the top of the blades stick out of the top unlike the others which were inside the gauntlet and only the tips stuck out.

WarMachine

WarMachine

I think The Wolf is right, they function the same but are located in a different area of the gauntlet.

Personal preference wise, I think they should have been the same length as Scar's. Not the big huge one's like that other Pred had in the Anderson one but just like the one Wolf has now, only longer.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Gods help us, no.  I hope and pray every night that the long blades are gone for good.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 01, 2007, 03:17:39 AM
Gods help us, no.  I hope and pray every night that the long blades are gone for good.

Amen to that. If they wanted something of that length use the side arm blades that Chopper never used. Wristblades aren't swords. They are ment for stabbing and gutting.

WarMachine

WarMachine

Well if they had the wristblades shorter, that'd be fine, but from the trailer the spear overall looks really short. So make one of his weapons look at least like it isn't 1' long...the spear especially.

The Demon

The Demon

Could be a bad angle of the spear. We only saw about a second of it anyway. It looks alot more like a glaive which is featured in P:CJ. A different form of spear. Like a double sided broadsword.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 01, 2007, 03:17:39 AM

I pray with you.

Just give us the blades from Predator, that could extend slightly more when he wanted to in for the kill, and enlarge the gap between each blade to fit a mans head in between them.

Master

Master

The wrist blades should be like in original one, although those long ones from avp could be included as another weapon like here:

But i think that Wolf would have too much weapons. Fu*k He already have to much of them ;D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Master on Oct 01, 2007, 10:43:54 AM
The wrist blades should be like in original one, although those long ones from avp could be included as another weapon like here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/games/avppsp/avppspscreen01.jpg
But i think that Wolf would have too much weapons. Fu*k He already have to much of them ;D

Is he inside a ship?  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed