Wolf's Wristblade

Started by The Demon, Sep 21, 2007, 07:53:12 PM

Author
Wolf's Wristblade (Read 1,765 times)

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 01, 2007, 03:17:39 AM
Gods help us, no.  I hope and pray every night that the long blades are gone for good.

I agree with you guys! Thanks Strauses the wristblade lenght is exactly like in the Predator 1! We don't need those stupid long blades!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Alienseseses on Oct 01, 2007, 11:29:02 AM
Quote from: Master on Oct 01, 2007, 10:43:54 AM
The wrist blades should be like in original one, although those long ones from avp could be included as another weapon like here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/games/avppsp/avppspscreen01.jpg
But i think that Wolf would have too much weapons. Fu*k He already have to much of them ;D

Is he inside a ship?  ;D
God, i really hope we will see this great ship design again in the actual movie and not just in the game. I Love this ship.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 01, 2007, 01:11:47 PM
Quote from: Alienseseses on Oct 01, 2007, 11:29:02 AM
Quote from: Master on Oct 01, 2007, 10:43:54 AM
The wrist blades should be like in original one, although those long ones from avp could be included as another weapon like here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/albums/games/avppsp/avppspscreen01.jpg
But i think that Wolf would have too much weapons. Fu*k He already have to much of them ;D

Is he inside a ship?  ;D
God, i really hope we will see this great ship design again in the actual movie and not just in the game. I Love this ship.

I think this is just in the game,(anyway tge fog is missing :)) but im sure in the movie we will see a similar ship design from inside like in the PRedator 2.

Master

Master

I hope so.

Horhey

Horhey

The game is based on the movie so I expect the design to look the same.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

The ship looks cool... but why isn't the Wolf scarred?

The Demon

The Demon

I love that ship design but judging by the second long shot of the facehuggers crawling out of the ship, it looks like shit. But not to worry, they swear up and down how wonderfull it looks and it is supposibly alot like the Predator2 ship.

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 01, 2007, 09:11:30 PM
I love that ship design but judging by the second long shot of the facehuggers crawling out of the ship, it looks like shit. But not to worry, they swear up and down how wonderfull it looks and it is supposibly alot like the Predator2 ship.

I guess you are think the Predator ship's inside. It looks like shit? Especially you can't see nothing from inside.

The Demon

The Demon

Don't you remember the scene when the facehuggers crawl out of their cages?

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

Quote from: The Wolf on Oct 01, 2007, 11:19:58 PM
Don't you remember the scene when the facehuggers crawl out of their cages?

Of course i remember! But we not see the ship's design at that moment. We can't say judge after that. Or do you mean the facehuggers CGI effects? Maybe i am misunderstand you.

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Freeze the trailer. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed