nothing with engineers can be good :(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 21, 2015, 07:44:47 PM
Spoken like a true space jockey.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Remember those Hot Toys 1:6 scale AVP Predators? Well I went to Half Priced books and on a shelf I noticed a very special one up for sale.

I lost my job around 3 weeks ago I don't exactly have the cash to pay for him. BUT my good friend bought it for me and says when I have the money its mine. Its currently in his possession. But at least its MINE.

I can't help but wonder what happened to its previous owner. Its not exactly a piece that would be easy to give up. I can only imagine they must of been really in a bad place and really strapped for cash. I don't know who it is. But I promise I will take good care of Elder Predator for you.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 21, 2015, 07:44:47 PM

Where you talking specifically Fire and Stone? Have you read any of the other comics? I can't remember.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 23, 2015, 02:13:02 AM

Remember those Hot Toys 1:6 scale AVP Predators? Well I went to Half Priced books and on a shelf I noticed a very special one up for sale.

I lost my job around 3 weeks ago I don't exactly have the cash to pay for him. BUT my good friend bought it for me and says when I have the money its mine. Its currently in his possession. But at least its MINE.

I can't help but wonder what happened to its previous owner. Its not exactly a piece that would be easy to give up. I can only imagine they must of been really in a bad place and really strapped for cash. I don't know who it is. But I promise I will take good care of Elder Predator for you.

Good haul! I always love the Hot Toys stuff but it's just so pricey for what it is.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

It has recently occurred to me that I spend at least three hours a day waiting to hear the news that Bill O'Reilly has arse cancer

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Now officially leaving Texas, bout to head into El Paso... then New Mexico, almost to Cali!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dan Grant on Aug 25, 2015, 02:10:42 AM
Now officially leaving Texas, bout to head into El Paso... then New Mexico, almost to Cali!

Good luck!

Quote from: Novak 1334 on Aug 24, 2015, 06:38:01 PM
It has recently occurred to me that I spend at least three hours a day waiting to hear the news that Bill O'Reilly has arse cancer

Is bad I had to look him up?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You've never heard the name Bill O'Reilly?!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Nope. But I feel I should have.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Save yourselves, don't do it!!

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Left El Paso a few hours ago. It was weird being in such close proximity to another nation, literally like a few hundred feet away sat Mexico. o.0 -just looks up- WTF THESE ROCK FORMATIONS...!!!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Dan Grant on Aug 25, 2015, 05:43:49 PM
Left El Paso a few hours ago. It was weird being in such close proximity to another nation, literally like a few hundred feet away sat Mexico. o.0 -just looks up- WTF THESE ROCK FORMATIONS...!!!!

Are you moving?

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 25, 2015, 05:48:58 PM
Quote from: Dan Grant on Aug 25, 2015, 05:43:49 PM

Are you moving?

Yes. I will officially be a Californian in T-Minus 12 hours. :) Gonna be at a homeless shelter for about a week or 2 but no biggie, got some writing and miscellaneous jobs lined up.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear you've got some stuff lined up! How come you're moving?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed