Wolf vs Predalien.

Started by ChAoS, Sep 02, 2007, 12:38:28 AM

Author
Wolf vs Predalien. (Read 2,654 times)

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

Wolf is heavily wounded on his ship, already in space. He gets himself ready for the stastis chamber and steps into Alien saliva. You hear a hiss from the shadows, you see Wolf extending his Wristblades, and then cut.

I would love to see it ending like that :)

ChAoS

ChAoS

just to twist things round here, but what would all your reactions be if wolf kills the predalien.predator is about to get on arriving dropship.He rests himself, turns around to collect his trophie.Only to find that the predalien has gone. just a light trail mark of acid blood leading into the sewers.

Only for both of them to live at the end.

I no ull say its highly doughtable due to his mission.hed just go back and find it before he leaves.

Then to find the predalien hiding in this ship..  only to see a big haul of preds circling the predalien. Where the real battle is on the ship where in all rights wolf must finish him off.

Be abit random but i dunno.Just somthing to think aboot. :)

Danger Close

Danger Close

Then we would miss the best fight. I hope this film has an end. I hate clifhangers and endings that are too open. A little open ended could be fine, but you are forgetting that olin and Greg pitched a space version, and will likely leave this one in a way that leads them to space, in the future.

ChAoS

ChAoS

this is why wolf must live so we can have him back.. but along with lets say another 4 of his hardcore buddies.that would be great..  or maybe one of them would be like an eldar helping them out to catch maybe a queen or suming for there stasis chamber?... 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed