Major Alan Schaefer

defanitly limping off holding his chest

KARHAN

KARHAN

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Sep 02, 2007, 05:08:57 PM
defanitly limping off holding his chest

yeah or his arm or leg, at least something he holds on too becasue it  hurts

ultimate predator (india)

he should live and in the end they should show a scene, of a space craft that comes to take him home. And later a scene in which he puts the head of the predalien to his collection of trophies. I think his purpose was to hunt the predalien and take its head as a soverneir.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

sounds great to bad they'd probally never let him live....and he'd hold his chest because he had a predalien tail go through it...

I think that was not wolf. Its the predalien killing the other preds in the beginning, in the ship.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: ultimate predator (india) on Sep 02, 2007, 05:18:35 PM
I think that was not wolf. Its the predalien killing the other preds in the beginning, in the ship.
in the ship? it's outside in the rain...and it's like the end of the movie plus it gets stabbed in the head so no that wasen't the begining

yo you are right. Then i think it will make me sad again. wolf will die then,  :'( . Well we don't get what we wish for.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

I think Wolf will become my all time favorite predator. But I think that he will die. Or else how did that one guy get a shoulder cannon? Wolf didn't give it to him... Or should we fear another team up?

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

NO TEAM UP it's already confermed...probally gets thrown off or gets the pistoal one...

Dusk

Dusk

Like I posted already in another thread, an open ending is the best way to go.

Wolf is heavily wounded on his ship, already in space. He gets himself ready for the stastis chamber and steps into Alien saliva. You hear a hiss from the shadows, you see Wolf extending his Wristblades, and then cut.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

that would be a great ending also it would be more exeptable to alien fans and best of all..it makes sense for an alien to go in there like in Aliens getting on the drop ship

KARHAN

KARHAN

thats really great of that happend only the whristblades mis one blade it got broken off awhen he used it against the predalien that would be sweet :o

Nychus

Nychus

It's doubtful that Wolf survives as hes one of the bad guys. Movies rarely spare baddies.

Harkus

Harkus

I think the predalien would kill Wolf, I mean he's a combo and will be badass he'll probably be stronger than wolf or any alien.

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Quote from: Dusk on Sep 02, 2007, 05:40:12 PM
Like I posted already in another thread, an open ending is the best way to go.

Wolf is heavily wounded on his ship, already in space. He gets himself ready for the stastis chamber and steps into Alien saliva. You hear a hiss from the shadows, you see Wolf extending his Wristblades, and then cut.

Open ending is always good for thrillers and horror films. Maybe there coul be very very short clips of their fight in chamber, during ending titles? Just so that you can't see how it will end.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed