Wolf vs Predalien.

Started by ChAoS, Sep 02, 2007, 12:38:28 AM

Author
Wolf vs Predalien. (Read 2,653 times)

Danger Close

Danger Close

Just like in "SPARTA"!  Either way, live or Die, the end of this film better be spectacular.

Docta Jekyll

Docta Jekyll

I just don't want to see Wolf go out like a bitch, I mean, from what we know and have seen, he could easily be the greatest of any of the predators we have seen in a film, for him to go out from being on an ego trip and thinking he won, like Celtic, or the P2 pred, would suck.

I'm pretty sure its a definite that he dies, or else the die hard alien fans would never stop complaining, he's got to die, to sort of balance it out, but I don't want him to be ripped apart like a weakling, I would want him to be overwhelmed, and to set off his wrist bomb, to take out everything

actually seeing a predator detonate his wrist bomb as a self destruct mechonism and having its explosion kill all of its enemies would be something great to see.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Docta Jekyll on Sep 02, 2007, 07:02:38 AM
I just don't want to see Wolf go out like a bitch, I mean, from what we know and have seen, he could easily be the greatest of any of the predators we have seen in a film, for him to go out from being on an ego trip and thinking he won, like Celtic, or the P2 pred, would suck.

I'm pretty sure its a definite that he dies, or else the die hard alien fans would never stop complaining, he's got to die, to sort of balance it out, but I don't want him to be ripped apart like a weakling, I would want him to be overwhelmed, and to set off his wrist bomb, to take out everything

actually seeing a predator detonate his wrist bomb as a self destruct mechonism and having its explosion kill all of its enemies would be something great to see.
The p1 pred let his ego get in the way as well.
But i agree, i want to see Wolf have to set off his nuke, and laugh. Like the original, a bit booming echoing laugh.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 02, 2007, 04:15:18 AMdon't think it's going to die as a result of being inept. The Aliens won't live. The Predator shouldn't, either, because then it really would look like a superhero, when it's going to be acting like another villainous element.

Ah, but if it kills humans who get in the way of its objective then it wouldn't be a hero at all, now would it? It would just be the lesser of two evils, in that it leaves stealthily after the massacre it plays a part in as opposed to the Aliens who would have infested the entire planet if left unchecked.

Nychus

Nychus

Quote from: Docta Jekyll on Sep 02, 2007, 07:02:38 AM

Imagine that right before the missile hits the town. That would make one awesome combination of explosions.

Irritator

Irritator

QuoteI'm pretty sure its a definite that he dies, or else the die hard alien fans would never stop complaining, he's got to die, to sort of balance it out, but I don't want him to be ripped apart like a weakling, I would want him to be overwhelmed, and to set off his wrist bomb, to take out everything

Exactly.

Previous Predators died in somewhat... Humiliating ways. Being hit on the head with a log? Come on. Hanging on a roof and getting your arm chopped off, than running away just to get killed by your own weapon? Aww. Getting killed in a Paul Anderson movie? Shit, man.

It would be good to see him die like a warrior, shredded apart by some Aliens. :o

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Isn't there a scene in trailer where Wolf stings his wristblades through predaliens head? Or is it just normal drone? Anyways I'm pretty sure predalien would die on that, but it would spray some acid on Wolf and he would have to use his medikit cause of that.

To me Wolf seems most badass predator ever, so I want him to have death suitable for a warrior. Not a log in the head. To me predalien is number one killer candidate of Wolf. But if it dies from wristblades that won't happen. Unless there are more than one predaliens...

Dusk

Dusk

Quote from: Ficodemus on Sep 02, 2007, 11:03:00 AM
Isn't there a scene in trailer where Wolf stings his wristblades through predaliens head? Or is it just normal drone? Anyways I'm pretty sure predalien would die on that, but it would spray some acid on Wolf and he would have to use his medikit cause of that.

Not necessarily. The Queen survived being stabbed in the head by a Spear. And there are cases of humans surviving with parts of their brain damaged or missing. So the Predalien could be lucky enough to survive the Wristblades.

ChAoS

ChAoS

Tis a good point. Iwonder if we will see the whole"shooting the blades from the wrist" like scar did.That was pretty wierd,not sure if i liked it or not.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Sep 02, 2007, 07:34:07 AM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Sep 02, 2007, 04:15:18 AMdon't think it's going to die as a result of being inept. The Aliens won't live. The Predator shouldn't, either, because then it really would look like a superhero, when it's going to be acting like another villainous element.

Ah, but if it kills humans who get in the way of its objective then it wouldn't be a hero at all, now would it? It would just be the lesser of two evils, in that it leaves stealthily after the massacre it plays a part in as opposed to the Aliens who would have infested the entire planet if left unchecked.

That's my point. :) It would be contradictory to present it as a hero, if it's being villainous. It's not likely to just be killing humans who get in its way, because of what the preview showed us.

Wolf, theme-wise, needs to have a death. The only exception might be if its job is not to kill the Predalien, but to capture it.

Milan

Milan

I would like to see a main predator survive a movie, They suppose to be really good at what they do but if they fall prey to their target movie after movie how good are they?

The predator in P1 got tricket, the one in P2 got beaten to the punch an in AVP scar got f**ked twice, first face hugged then he turned his back on the queen and if Lex didn't kill the alien with his spear or given him the plasma caster I'm sure he wouldn't have lived to fight the queen...

So give me a predator in this move that are able to survie the hunt...
...please.

ultimate predator (india)

don't you guys wanna see something different, come on like we have seen all the preds in all the movies die in the end. I don't think the wolf should die this time. He looks like an elite predator,
he has many markings on his helmet, he is using his full stealth skills as seen in the trailer, not like avp preds who just got their ass kicked by a single grid- alien. He should live, this should not be repeated or else it would become boring. He should live to fight another day.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

I would defanitly enjoy to see what could happen if the Wolf lived...besides the Alien fanyboy riots

Danger Close

Danger Close

I think I am leaning towards the Predator living. I think there are some cool things they could do with it. But I am fine either way.

KARHAN

KARHAN

i think he should live..but he should look all f*cuked up , broken,dameged, scarred and totally exhausted that would look BADASS :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed