brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 156,925 times)

Quote from: mastermoon on Nov 23, 2011, 05:58:41 PM
I have a feeling fox will take these pictures down >:(.

What Bullshit.
They're not leaked, they are from a magazine, officially released press photos.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: ikarop on Nov 23, 2011, 08:18:46 PM
Nice avatar. And no, I think it's just a rock or some debris on which they find something. There's another 'rock' like that one in the same shot.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11u80hi.jpg

Quote from: RoaryUK on Nov 23, 2011, 08:00:58 PM
I dunno about that but here's something else worth considering. Remember those leaked images several weeks ago from Comic Con, if you still have those have a look through them again.  You can clearly see in some (not all) there were 4 crew members who go into the ampule room, yet the new pictures only show 3. It is difficult to tell and I could be totally wrong, but I believe this is that 4th member who's already been infected, still with their helmet on (hence where the light comes from) being tended to while lying on the ground.

There are 4 people in the new pictures. Rapace, Fassbender, Logan and Kate.

I know there are four people in the scene, but you show me where the fourth one in the new pics is, coz I dont see them other than in the one possibilty I indicated? 

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: locusta on Nov 23, 2011, 07:58:51 PM
Quote from: Biomechanoid20 on Nov 23, 2011, 02:30:59 PM
I personally wished the giant head looked more "Giger-ish", kinda like:

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g471/muromachi/gigerfaceampules.jpg

That was my wish.

And as already said, the head is Guy Pearce. Especially his nose.

http://www.celebirony.com/foto/attori/Guy_Pearce/guy_pearce_grande3.jpg

However handsome Guy Pearce is, I also expected earlier mentioned in the leaked synopsis head to be more Giger-surrealistic.. Alas, as I said before, it looks to me like something average from mixture of human's and SJ's artwork...

And yes, crew don't wear the helmets, however we dont actually know where this chamber is placed in, whether it's on Earth or in the cavern of distant planet. In any case, they're scientists (could take air probes, and so on), so they should know where is it proper to walk whithout the helmets...

Never say no to Panda!

Maybe he moved out of the room during the take, maybe he is lying somewhere in a corner or maybe they just posed for the photo shooting.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Nov 23, 2011, 08:37:13 PM
Maybe he moved out of the room during the take, maybe he is lying somewhere in a corner or maybe they just posed for the photo shooting.

You could be right...I just wondered why someone is missing and if 'maybe' thats him lying on the floor in the second Dread Central picture.  No one really knows, though I'm willing to bet it's not an egg, we're probably not going to see anything like that in this film.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well i think it's a helmet with the goo monster in it, i guess we have to wait for more material to find the answer.
Btw, damn i would love some kind of chestburster...that comes through the head, let's call it headburster  :o

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Nov 23, 2011, 08:50:32 PM
Well i think it's a helmet with the goo monster in it, i guess we have to wait for more material to find the answer.
Btw, damn i would love some kind of chestburster...that comes through the head, let's call it headburster  :o

So you agree with me then...or you think its just a helmet?

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: RoaryUK on Nov 23, 2011, 08:33:14 PM
Quote from: ikarop on Nov 23, 2011, 08:18:46 PM
Nice avatar. And no, I think it's just a rock or some debris on which they find something. There's another 'rock' like that one in the same shot.

http://i42.tinypic.com/11u80hi.jpg

Quote from: RoaryUK on Nov 23, 2011, 08:00:58 PM
I dunno about that but here's something else worth considering. Remember those leaked images several weeks ago from Comic Con, if you still have those have a look through them again.  You can clearly see in some (not all) there were 4 crew members who go into the ampule room, yet the new pictures only show 3. It is difficult to tell and I could be totally wrong, but I believe this is that 4th member who's already been infected, still with their helmet on (hence where the light comes from) being tended to while lying on the ground.

There are 4 people in the new pictures. Rapace, Fassbender, Logan and Kate.

I know there are four people in the scene, but you show me where the fourth one in the new pics is, coz I dont see them other than in the one possibilty I indicated?

Well yes, but they seem to be peacefully exploring the room rather than panicking because one of their members just got infected. Based on the Comic-con trailer:

(She's stilll looking at the rock/egg thing probably)

(Same shot as before yet from another higher angle)

(That's when shit goes wrong)

I believe the images were leaked in chronological order.

First Blood

First Blood

Pics look awesome.  :)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

I could imagine (!) that it is the "missing guy", in his suit. Maybe a few minutes after the attack so the panic is over, maybe they are caged in this room. The first thing that came in my mind was some kind of an egg...not the same thing like in Alien but something similar, maybe a container or whatever. The 2nd thing was a helmet, the color reminded me on Kanes Helmet

But as i said: It's a matter of imagination. I never took the time to combine all leaked images, the trailer footage and the official photos...i could imagine it is something else as well, there are many possible variations atm.

Maybe i could come up with something better if i could concentrate but i really should stop staring at those images, im switching between Youtube tutorials and board/images now for hours. That drives me crazy ;D

szkoki

szkoki

hmmm so in the past this crew has much more modern and comfortable spacesuit?...well actually the nostromo was not made for expeditions, maybe that crew uses cheap suit :P

aliennaire

aliennaire

The stuff on the ground looks like a helmet with a broken frontal glass plate on it. Would be the only reason to take helmets off on the alien planet, if someone could have intentionally or accidentally discovered, that the air is breathable here...

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah, that's what i mean...who knows  ???
Like the scene in Red Planet or was it Mission to Mars...where they crash on the planet, running low on air and one guy panics, takes off his helmet and realizes that there is oxygen.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Yeah, and the missing on the shots guy is the one, who's taking all these snaps on cam, lol  ;D

But you're right about to quit starring at this pics, need to give it a break myself  :)

PS. Red Planet, I guess, with Wal Kilmer being that brave guy... :-)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed