brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 155,515 times)

Never say no to Panda!

Jeah, i thought that as well since the color is different from the architecture...another possibility.
Time to collect them: helmet, egg, container, alien, "facehugger",dinner, Charlie Sheen...

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 23, 2011, 10:05:17 PM
Really liking what I'm seeing. The space suits look a bit too Star Trek, but I can deal with it. The giant head, the pods, and the ship interior look awesome.

This.

sean53

sean53

I've been lurking on this site since the first avp computer game and I can't do it any longer. I don't think what the op is referring to is positively an egg (it might be) but in the bottom right corner thats the top of an egg!

Notice the slit from where it opens in the top and makes that round shape.

now compare the egg to the thing thats cut of by Charlize Theron

Space Jockey King

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Nov 23, 2011, 10:17:57 PM
This is what I'm seeing at present whether it's really there or not. Quite honestly I don't know what they're shining the torch on

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jP6XLcqhFiY/Ts1wjTFwcVI/AAAAAAAAA1E/d21-pMS4lag/s1024/corpse.jpg

What ever that is what is layed there (if it is a being which it looks like it could be) it has got one long neck lol

Zeta Reticuli

Zeta Reticuli

that giant head looks totally out of place IMO. i'm curious about what's the deal with it.
and i'm still not liking the idea that the engineers look like humans.... "invented" humans... started life on earth or whatever
- but i'm still quite sure this movie will blow my mind  ;)

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Well might be this thing on the floor next to the guy in the suit...after fight/infection whatever.

First Pic...guy on the right side, something with a strange shaped head like pic 2 on the left side, time for a kiss, looks like a big body, shiny parts may be the ribcage...or...something...else haha  :laugh:

Reminds me a bit on this one:

Haha, it's Pilot from Farscape:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Really loving the Giger Head. Very impressed with it.

Should have some HQ images on Monday.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 23, 2011, 11:27:18 PMShould have some HQ images on Monday.

Excellent. :)

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

Ridley's donning his classic hair and goatee from '79.  You know he must have been back in the zone when he was filming this movie.

Effectz

Effectz

Its not an egg,its clearly a helmet from the suit.

Alien³

Alien³

Love the big Giger head and the feeling from these early stills. However that PS of the cast is horrendous.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Nov 23, 2011, 11:22:10 PM
Well might be this thing on the floor next to the guy in the suit...after fight/infection whatever.

http://666kb.com/i/byxcy2dsksgsjmoq8.png

First Pic...guy on the right side, something with a strange shaped head like pic 2 on the left side, time for a kiss, looks like a big body, shiny parts may be the ribcage...or...something...else haha  :laugh:

Reminds me a bit on this one:

Haha, it's Pilot from Farscape:

Dude, that pilot guy looks really cool haha which episode is he from ? (ino this is off topic but uno lol)

Never say no to Panda!

Farscape, he is named "Pilot" and pilots the ship...afaik in most episodes.
Maybe it's really him, he is bond with the biomechanical spacecraft like ... like ... omg, he is a Space Jockey!  :o

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

The Entertainment Weekly photographer clearly didn't have a clue...the two posed photos look like shit.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Space Jockey King on Nov 23, 2011, 07:25:00 PM
Hey guys from the new pics which got put up on the net today, well i managed to do a bit of spying on some of the pictures and this is one picture i came across...

http://s3-ak.bebo.com/image/8386610908a12953071913l.jpg

It sure looks like two of the "Prometheus crew" are looking at a object which well may look like an Xeno egg?

what do you guys think this is ?

>>--Space Jockey King-->
Topics merged. If there's a relevant thread already available ... don't make a new one. Keep the board tidy; with new information coming out, topics will spring everywhere, so let's keep it neat  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed