brand new official pics!!!

Started by BonesawT101, Nov 23, 2011, 12:20:32 AM

Author
brand new official pics!!! (Read 156,162 times)

Dirty Harry

Dirty Harry

Actually if you look closely,the Nostromo spacesuits had a more complex design.They seem to be more sophisticated,with more machinery and details.

Zenzucht

Zenzucht

$100 million? That's pretty cheap.

ikarop

ikarop

I agree that it could be a helmet. The size seems right.

Darkoo

Darkoo

Quote from: Zenzucht on Nov 23, 2011, 09:24:36 PM
QuoteWhat's important is the atmosphere and the obvious high-budget design that's going on -- some reports have said the cost of the movie is upwards from $200 million --
http://www.empireonline.com/news/story.asp?NID=32546

Never say no to Panda!

We should gather our troops and focus on the final showdown: Helmet vs Egg , it could involve a third or fourth party as well so we should be prepared to eliminate any doubts  ;D

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Quote from: szkoki on Nov 23, 2011, 09:14:38 PM
hmmm so in the past this crew has much more modern and comfortable spacesuit?...well actually the nostromo was not made for expeditions, maybe that crew uses cheap suit :P
This is exactly what I'm thinking.

mastermoon

mastermoon

Quote from: Zenzucht on Nov 23, 2011, 09:24:36 PM

Well the movie "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" had the budget of $93 million and it was an impressive movie.

wmmvrrvrrmm

I think it might be a skull and there might be a ribcage of a biomechanoid above the right of the lower photograph

Space Jockey King

Tbh it could be anything as you can see the two people are shining a torch on to it so its something obviously valuable or important. they may even use the light from the torches to see what detail is on the object ?

:)

Nightmare Asylum

Really liking what I'm seeing. The space suits look a bit too Star Trek, but I can deal with it. The giant head, the pods, and the ship interior look awesome.

Space Jockey King

I like the wings on the spacesuits looks like they cold be part of the Weyland or weyland/Yutani corporation ?

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

This is what I'm seeing at present whether it's really there or not. Quite honestly I don't know what they're shining the torch on

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

I'm really enjoying the parallels between the original Alien poster and this 'might-be' poster for Prometheus...

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 23, 2011, 08:28:54 PM
Quote from: locusta on Nov 23, 2011, 08:23:03 PM
BTW, was it already mentioned by now, that the crew in the chamber does not wear helmets? So there is oxygen???

I mean, in the leaked Comic con pix they wear helmets and are they now on a SJ ship or that cave on earth or some whatever planet???

Yeah but if you think about it
in the first Alien when kane gets facehugged the helmet is of no use anymore. The hugger burnt through. So the suit won't have pressure anymore. It could be possible lV426 had oxygen already. But that the levels weren't high enough for populations or something like that.

The facehugger was feeding Kane Oxygen,its explained when Ash does the scan of him in the medical room,Ash also says when he's testing the Atmosphere of Lv426 that the Planet is Primordial.

Whats with this Giant head,does anyone find it odd that it look's ''human''God created man in his own image and all that shizaz.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Stolen from ikarop...unless it has already been posted.

I can't say how much this reporting knows, but they basically just confirmed the company must be Weyland and/or Yutani.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed