The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 21,934 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I saw Death Sentence today, and yes I finally saw the greenband trailer of AVP2 today.   It's called Aliens Vs Predator R, still. You see a very juicy shot of a bloody baby Alien creepying down this small little dark corner of the sewer, gives the camera a nice scary grin. You see the Predalien sneaking up behind someone in the shower room, looks very much like Alien3 when Clemens gots killed, the sound effects for the Predalien is truely scary, it sounds for once like a f**king Alien, not this AVP bull shit!  You also see a very dark creepy scene where it's raining and the military are protrolling the streets, while one solider looks inside one of the cars a Alien drone sneaks up behind him, it looked very impressive and visual very very Alien-ish.  The movie just doesn't look like a great action film, but from this trailer, it also looks like it's going to be truely scary, I'm talking Alien and Aliens scary!  You also see more of the Alien hive and the Predator trying to fight off some Aliens, it looked just like you were on the set of Aliens!!! No joke!!!  This movie is going to kick ass, I know it!

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

anywhere u can find this trailer lol?

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

PHANTOM that sounds awesome!!! See people, there's plenty of stuff for Alien fans too!!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The redband trailer made AVP2 look like a hardcore action movie, the greenband trailer makes it look like a very Alien-ish dark, gritty scary movie. When you see that f**king Alien sneak up behind the soldier, WOW it looked very f**ked up dude! lol, in a good way of course   ;D  

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

anyone get it online ?

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Man, all this f**king talk of the green band trailer is making me wanna go to see Death Sentence right now!    ;D  

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i wanted to see it before that lol

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Haha lol.    :D  

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

can anyone find it and post it on youtube??

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

There are sum great quick shots in the trailer that gives it a different feel to the film. The love the part where you see the Alien go under water and you see it's shadow move around and those poor guys freakin out! Haha, man this movie looks like it's going to kick ass in every single shot of the film until the end credits roll.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Phantom: And what about the story? Does the green-band trailer reveal anything new about the story?

SHREK

SHREK

Does any1 know when its goin 2 b onlie...if at all??

brian

brian

is it on youtube

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

anyone smell more hybirds lurking about here?  like a borealien? come on there out in the woods in north america in the rockies you got lions bears wolfs  pigs  bufflo  deer elk  ooo a fish alien?

automirage04

automirage04

^ I hope not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed