The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 21,717 times)

Sgt.Hudson

Sgt.Hudson

im not paying kevin bacon to watch a trailer lol. ima showin up at the movie and leavin after the trailer

Jango1201

Jango1201

I had snuck in to see to the trailer at death sentence at the movies today, very good stuff    ;)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Death Sentence does not even have a release schedule in my country.    :P    Damn I want to see that trailer I hope they release it online this week.

zen

zen

HEY!!!,you guys should stay after the credits are finnished!.Most movies show something at the end thats realy cool!.I know i'll stay!   ;D  .

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Any predictions when the GB trailer will surface on the Web...?     ???  

SHREK

SHREK

i'd say about another 3 days....

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Hopefully, by the end of the week, we'll be seeing it in HD and all...   ;D     ;)  

Predhunter

Predhunter

What about the Green Band Trailer´s soundtrack???Is  it better than the Red Band one???

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

Billy!..you know something..where is it..where's the f**king trailer....

Xerxész

Xerxész

Phantom, please one more question (and thank you for your latest answer): I would like to know, if there is something connection to AvP1 in the green-band trailer? I mean the AvP1 ship or anything else...

vortep

vortep

If i was from USA i was going to give the money on the cinema only to see the trailer but i'm doomed to be in Bulgaria (there is a possibility that AVPR will not be played in Bulgaria :(  )

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Saw the green-band yesterday, here's some of the new stuff:  1. Shot of chestburster in sewer, being illuminated by flashlight 2. Pred Alien creeping up on doctor, from behind a hospital curtain 3. Predator throwing shurikens at two Aliens running along the hive walls 4.Silhouette of Alien swimming in a high school swimming pool 5. Shot of Alien swimming in a lake/pond, with the tubes on the Alien's back, sticking out of the water 6. Side-shot of the Predator w/ laser target and shoulder cannon moving into position to fire 7. Close up of PredAlien 8. Shot of Alien creeping up on soldier, outside 9. VERY quick shot, towards the end of the trailer, of what appears to be a bunch of Aliens huddled together in the hive, looking up at something 10. Close up of Predator gauntlet that has the "countdown" symbols 11. Quick shot of Alien leaping towards windshield (helicopter?)

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

C'mon!! What's with the hold up!?

automirage04

automirage04

If I dont see this movie online by tomorrow, someone will die. Not necessarily by my hand....or even as a direct result of the trailer not being online...but someone, somewhere, will most likely die.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Here the Green brand trailer  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4c5m43gl2o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed