The Green-Band Trailer

Started by Darkness, Sep 01, 2007, 06:55:32 PM

Author
The Green-Band Trailer (Read 21,447 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Has anyone post the green band trailer on youtube yet ?

Mac Ready

Mac Ready

Alienpig!    ::)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The greenband trailer doesn't show anything new about the story.

TWAK

TWAK

I looked for it, all I could find was a green band trailer that was just edited by a user.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Go see Death Sentence you cheap mofo's! It's a good movie anyways. Oh and the new Hitman trailer is also there, wow! This trailer made the movie look even better.

happypred

happypred

silent night in the trailer...   ::)  

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Yes, but in the begining, first it starts off with normal score and then when the action starts Silent Night comes on. It worked very well I thought.

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

Well what can i say "pauses" I MUST SEE THIS DAMN TRAILER "sighs" As long as we know there is going to be an Alien vs Predator sequel thats good enough for me. Anyone else agree with me?   ;)  

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

I strongly agree Elder Predator   from the sound of the green this trailer it seems that AVPR has bombed AVP 1 from  existence AVP rules

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The trailer alone bombed it already, especially the new Greentrailer raping it's dead corpse.   lol that's what I find so funny. It really didn't take the much to take a shit on Paul head and at the same time crush his film from the competition   Bahahaha! Poor guy.

Vortep

Vortep

I NEED TO SEE THE GREEN BAND TRAILER!!!!If anyone see it in tje net please give us a link!

brian

brian

IS THE GREEN BAND TRAILER ON YOU TUBE OR ANY OTHER SITE ON THE INTERNET. PLEASE SOMEONE POST THE GREEN BAND TRAILER ON THE YOUTUBE OR ANY OTHER SITE AND PLEASE GIVE ME THE LINK.   THANKS ALOT

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

cant wait to see that trailer...why its not online??    :-\  

vortep

vortep

I'm prety shure that the trailer will be unless in youtube by tomorrow

Elder Predator

Elder Predator

It's soooooooo.....uffff   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed