The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 87,397 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

So I had this dream where I was living with my family in Colombia in an apartment. I decided to go out for a late night stroll and maybe get a hotdog. Being Colombia and this not being the city area the light's are that sort of dim yellow that makes everything look brown/orange (think Alien 3) I'm walking down the street and I hear this noise coming from an alleyway, I look and I see what I can only describe as something that looks like a cross between the mutated Licker from the first Resident Evil movie, and the Kothoga from the Relic and around the size of a grizzly bear. So this thing is chasing me and chasing me until I reach my apartment. I start running up the stairs and now there's three of them, I close the door and one of them smashes it's head through it, the face which I now had a good look at did in fact look like the Kothoga mixed with the monster from Cloverfield (look I don't even know a better way to describe it, it just seemed to have what looked like fangs on the top and bottom jaw that protruded and looked like mandibles stuck to the skin). So that one I stab with a kitchen knife and I keep running, the apartment me and my family live in seems to now have 100 floors or something and these things just wont stop chasing me. I finally make it to my apartment get in my bed and just put the sheets all the way up as if I were a little kid hiding from the monsters in the closet. I woke up right after that.

f**k. :'(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I had a pretty random Django Unchained dream. I was being chased by Candie and these other random guys, and found my way to Django, and my dream goes into 3 person veiw. I see myself as a black dragon-horse creature in which I'm Django's horse.  :laugh: After that I woke up to my alarm, which is a crappily recorded version of the Django Unchained intro song.  :D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Last night, I dreamed the the characters from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic were in Borderlands. They were killing things and blowing shit up, blood was flying everywhere. I woke up and the first thing I said was-

"f**king awesome."

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I had a dream I was one of my Manga dogs, and I had to fight against this evil Great Dane. Well, my pack mates and I. Anyway, my troops were getting killed off one by one -- I forgot the dog's name, and we were speaking a whole different language. So, my best friend, who I think was an Akita Inu breed was about to attack the evil dog, he saw her attack coming as she lept and grabbed her by the neck with his jaws and threw her to the side.

But see, we had to fight the dog going uphill on a big pile of logs -- the evil Dane occupied the top log. And yet, my best friend was thrown right onto the tip of a thin, sharp branch jutting out straight up. And that was her death in the dream; getting impaled.

I just watched her life-less body before going into a full sprint and attacking the dog. Yet the Dane swung his paw at my head, sending me rolling down the log pile, and catching my leg on a branch; impaling my hip. It was so bad I started bleeding out, and of course the dog had to come down and rip a chunk out of my throat. Turns out we were on Papac Alaska's (Ax Men) log run, long before they got there. And I had already bled to death when they came. As far as I could tell, I was a German Shepherd dog.

Lie

Lie

I actually found that place between dreams and reality I was clearly awake but every time I closed one eye and stared at the blank TV I saw flowers.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I had a dream where I lived somewhere else and this guy with no shirt was trespassing on my front porch and I was like "you need to leave" and he said "No, man." so I said again, "you need to leave or I'm gonna shoot you." And he says, "No, man." So then I go and get my shotgun and I'm like "Last chance" And for the final time he says "No." So I shoot him and he flies back like he's got ragdoll physics in Halo or some shit and he flies over the rail and his leg disconnects at the knee even though I shot his chest and he's got no wounds from the actual shot itself but he's dead and his eyes are all open and stuff.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I had a dream where one of my beloved friends dies. I was at school and the bell rang to go home, so I was crossing the busy street and my dog followed me across the road. As I turned to look at him while waiting on the other side he was halfway across and got hit by a car. I burst into tears and realized it was my fault he followed me. I was shouting "It's my fault" over and over again while in tears.  :(

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I dreamt that I sucked my own dick...weird.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dude, at this point you don't even have to label that as a dream.

Dachande

Dachande

*Looks at Rick's post*

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Ermahgerd Rick, stahp eeet.  :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Hey, guys, what's going on in this thre...

Oh, shit.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 19, 2013, 12:19:09 AM
Did you spit or swallow?

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Lie on Jan 19, 2013, 12:58:39 AM
Did you spit or swallow?
I'm not sure, I was too busy choking on my own dick and breaking my back doing it.

First Blood

First Blood

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed