The Dream Thread

Started by Necrokult, Sep 05, 2010, 08:34:28 AM

Author
The Dream Thread (Read 86,425 times)

Lie

Lie

I had a dream I was in my local bakery and there is this girl there she's about 5.2, pale mixed raced, black hair tied back, no ass, no tits. Ever since my mother told me this story about a guy coming in and confessing his love for her, I've always felt a little attracted to her. I've hit on her occasionally and she's made it clear that she has a boyfriend and she's heard about me from my big mouth mother, right that's all the history now the dream;

I was in the bakery with my mother and the girl was serving us and every cake or anything we asked for she'd react for it in a sexual poses and when I asked her is there any Carrot Cake left she leaned over the counter and kissed the end of my nose saying "I'll check round back for you" and when she walked away suddenly she had this stunning figure. See in shows when people suddenly remember things in anime and the images flashes with a sharp noise I saw my Girlfriend praying like this;

I turned to my mum I said "I'll be outside" when I step outside I woke up, I knew it had to be a dream that bakery girl in f**king miserable as hell.

It's been bugging me all day I knew how my gf appeared and faded was taken from something I'd seen before, it was from this 0:41;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFuDqF3EVIs#

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I had a dream about fortune cookies that caused people to die bloody deaths if they read them. So I ended up calling an older brother (which I didn't know I even had) that lived in San Diego, so I could go hang out with him till everything cleared up.

sagans bongwater

sagans bongwater

Someone mixed mustard and vodka together as a drink in my dream and when I woke up I was really worried that that drink was a real thing.

Aspie

Aspie

This has been a strange past 2 pages  :-X

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 20, 2013, 05:08:14 PM

I had a dream you SHUT THE HELL UP...

guess it didn't come true...

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ScardyFox on Jan 20, 2013, 08:29:19 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jan 20, 2013, 05:08:14 PM

I had a dream you SHUT THE HELL UP...

guess it didn't come true...

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u153/Misterrdf/crying.gif

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 19, 2013, 12:19:09 AM
I dreamt that I sucked my own dick...weird.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Just read Rick's post...

I can't stop laughing. :laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

I had a nap-dream about this forum, yet everyone looked like they were in the Django Unchained movie.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

What was I wearing?

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Err, I can't remember. Nap-dreams are hard to recall for me..

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Jan 19, 2013, 12:19:09 AM
I dreamt that I sucked my own dick...weird.

Lie

Lie

I was in the world of Silkroad online and these thieves were running for their lives I quickly hide and this high lvl hunter came chasing after them the trader just behind him. I watched and wait for his transport killed it in one hit took all the stuff and hide I woke up when my scroll to the thieves den was full.

I MISS SILKROAD! :'(

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I dreamed that every member on this forum was playing Halo 4, but we were all the Spartans in the battle. I was attacked by ShadowPred holding an energy sword, but I managed to stick him with a plasma grenade before he got to me. I shot down Aspie at a distance with my battle rifle. As I was about to go down a large staircase, Crazy Rich suprised me. I kicked him down the stairs and met him at the bottom. We managed to disarm each other and we engaged in a lengthy melee battle, which I eventually won. Standing tall in victory, I was then assassinated by Space Sweeper. Badass dream.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

I dreamed that I dreamed, but that never happened.  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed