NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 248,380 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Sso02V on Aug 07, 2010, 04:11:57 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 07, 2010, 04:07:32 AM
Not exactly, the Predator1 one comes with 1 head and will have 2 variants. It's not like the one figure comes with 3 heads in the box.
Of course not, that'd be the sane thing to do.
I agree. I REFUSE TO BUY THE SAME FIGURE TWICE! And now they think people will buy it three times?
Come on.....

predamorph

predamorph

Hope they can get the rights of dutch.. That will be an awesome figure too

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Yeah I'm not a fan of buying variants, I much prefer it when they pack alternate heads or whatever in like they did with the T2 figures.

The only reason I'm getting the Elder Pred (who is essentially a repaint of the Classic Pred) is that they actually changed a lot of stuff on him so he's not a strict repaint and looks pretty different.

spinksy

spinksy

more 'must haves'  :)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I personally only want the dogs. I may get the '87 Predator, but I'm not getting the elder.

xXKillaKyle88Xx

xXKillaKyle88Xx

i'm just gonna get Two Hounds for the tracker...one for each side

Ghostface

Ghostface

Instead of doing 87 classic, which has been done twice by MacFarlane, and twice by NECA (sort of), why couldn't they do Pussyface? The Macfarlane variations aren't that great.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

They are going to make pussyface or it is in their plans to make one.. it is cool to have 87 predator and the classic from the new movie, they are not the same.. i dont see anything wrong in that..

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Aug 09, 2010, 03:12:21 AM
They are going to make pussyface or it is in their plans to make one.. it is cool to have 87 predator and the classic from the new movie, they are not the same.. i dont see anything wrong in that..

There's nothing "wrong" with it, I would have just liked a Pussyface first. Ah well, guess they gotta make what they think will sell more. As long as PF is in the pipeline I'm happy. Silverback elder is def good addition though!

freddy616

freddy616

Yeah they should. Not enough of him.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: tonyzork on Aug 09, 2010, 03:26:52 AM

There's nothing "wrong" with it, I would have just liked a Pussyface first. Ah well, guess they gotta make what they think will sell more. As long as PF is in the pipeline I'm happy. Silverback elder is def good addition though!

well that is different, dont worry about the time i am sure neca will release every figure.. they have the predator 2 license..

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

As long as the Pred figures sell well, NECA says they want to do all of the Lost Predators from the end of P2.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 09, 2010, 05:00:52 AM
As long as the Pred figures sell well, NECA says they want to do all of the Lost Predators from the end of P2.
Which ones are lost and why do they call them the lost predators?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That's f**king awesome. I'd buy every single one, assuming they look fairly different from each other.

I actually don't know why they're called "Lost Predators", the first time I ever saw the nickname was for one of the Hot Toys figures.

spinksy

spinksy

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 09, 2010, 05:00:52 AM

SWEEEEEET!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed