NECA Predators Series 3

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 06, 2010, 04:57:31 PM

Author
NECA Predators Series 3 (Read 246,347 times)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 09, 2010, 05:00:52 AM
As long as the Pred figures sell well, NECA says they want to do all of the Lost Predators from the end of P2.

Nice! ;D 

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

As long as the Pred figures sell well, NECA says they want to do all of the Lost Predators from the end of P2.

Now that'll be awesome! There's some cool masks in that bunch. I don't know why they're called Lost Predators. Only time I ever saw that used was by Hot Toys. But I'm really chuffed they might be doing these Predators.

Now all I need is a Runner figured and some Colonial Marines  :P

Now that would be cool !!!!!!!wonder if it would be a box set.....

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Tell them to lower the price if they are going to skimp on the accessories and we will purchase a whole bunch.

Shadow

Shadow

it sounds awesome. finaly we could get a 7" figure of the "p2 celtic" predator from the end, aswell as others. i think this is the first ever 7" elder from p2 aswell.

i think it's wierd that they don't have the heads changeable in the package because there are som nay preds to release that variants is pointless, and they have released figures with variant heads in thes ame package before (freddy krueger and frank the bunny are two examples that i have).

Master

Master

Oh my poor savings.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Shadow on Aug 09, 2010, 01:39:31 PM
it sounds awesome. finaly we could get a 7" figure of the "p2 celtic" predator from the end, aswell as others. i think this is the first ever 7" elder from p2 aswell.

i think it's wierd that they don't have the heads changeable in the package because there are som nay preds to release that variants is pointless, and they have released figures with variant heads in thes ame package before (freddy krueger and frank the bunny are two examples that i have).

That p2 celtic is the gort predator or how hot toys called him the guardian predator.. i suppose that you are refering to that one, cause he looks like the celtic.. and yeah it is awesome..!!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Where did the name "Gort" come from?

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Xenomrph on Aug 09, 2010, 06:06:29 PM
Where did the name "Gort" come from?

This predator is usually called gort because of a resin garage kit manufacter that produced a model with that mask.. the name of this garage kit manufacter was gort like the robot in that old movie The Day the Earth Stood Still..

newbeing

newbeing

I would love a figure of the gort predator! Turns out this is what Anytime's mask would have been, but they felt it would reveal the creatures face too early and opted for a simpler design.

Shadow

Shadow

it was insteed used in the end of P2 (but i guess u already knew), but with a predator 2 body design insteed.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: newbeing on Aug 09, 2010, 06:59:02 PM
I would love a figure of the gort predator! Turns out this is what Anytime's mask would have been, but they felt it would reveal the creatures face too early and opted for a simpler design.
http://gamesover.my-underworld.net/alien_vs_predator/Costume%202.jpg

I think that was a smart idea... gort mask really anticipates how a predator face look like...

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: newbeing on Aug 09, 2010, 06:59:02 PM
http://gamesover.my-underworld.net/alien_vs_predator/Costume%202.jpg

I never new that! Very interesting. I want Anytime masked, Greyback, Gort masked, and PF and I'll be happy.

Yautja117

Yautja117

What about after that? They should make some of their "own" Predators, mixing and matching parts with new paint schemes, prehaps a few from the expanded universe? Broken Tusks, Machiko, maybe a female Pred. It'd also be nice if they went and did something like Mcfarlane did with Halo: Make them so we could switch armor/weapons/masks between them.

Master

Master

After that they can make AvP preds. And after that there probably will be next Predator or AvP film.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed