The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread

Started by OmegaZilla, Jun 26, 2010, 06:01:54 PM

Author
The AvPGalaxy Quotes Thread (Read 357,635 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Yautja 1994 on May 23, 2012, 02:18:03 AM
Quote from: Predaker on May 23, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
I'm not crying about it now, and I won't be later either. You can keep crying about this game all day, or you can engage in thoughtful discourse perhaps. Constructive criticism is welcome and gearbox listens to the fans.

I am not crying bro. I'm Mexican. I'm just critizing the lack of smart costumers in the forums.

Developers gives us crap because the people alow them.

I am not crying bro. I'm Mexican. I'm just critizing the lack of smart costumers in the forums.

Developers gives us crap because the people alow them.

I am not crying bro. I'm Mexican.

Please somebody else read this.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

As if Mexicans don't f**king cry.

As a Mexican, it takes f**king balls to cry.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Hell yeah!  I'm white, and we can just cry any old time day or night, balls or not!

I feel bad with the challenges the other races must face when confronted with physical displays of sorrow.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 23, 2012, 02:28:16 AM
Hell yeah!  I'm white, and we can just cry any old time day or night, balls or not!

I feel bad with the challenges the other races must face when confronted with physical displays of sorrow.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mr04S6sj1r76njmo1_500.gif

Damn right my brutha!

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: First Blood on May 23, 2012, 01:37:58 AM
Quote from: MudButt on May 22, 2012, 09:27:00 PM
I'm back. I ventured deep into the Prometheus forums. The horrors, I've never seen such terrors before in my life.

Let me start from the beginning.. I was in my usual post, watching the forum.. when I saw new members appear, these ones however caught my eye, they seemed different then our usual newbies, these were was full of.. spoilers.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/Doyle.gif

Suddenly I was surrounded by terrible spelling and grammar mistakes, they slaughtered the English language. I didn't know what to do, but I couldn't leave them the few users who had tried their best to keep the sanity in those forums. This was when I decided too stay back and take out as many of these as I could.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/28dl-sniper-smaller.gif

I found myself low on ammo, I had only two options, save myself or continue fighting the good fight to keep this from spreading to the rest of the AvPGalaxy. I knew what I had too, I left my original post and began to set up in a better position, however my weapon choice shifted to my personal favorite..

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/tumblr_lqcmtyfESY1ql5ez9o2_500.gif

I set myself up with a birds eye view, I was God and chose who live and who died. I began to battle these creatures of the night known as the Promethean noobs. It was a good fight, but one man alone can not defeat the hundreds that swarm these topics with their noobness. I fired away, arrow after arrow..

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/tumblr_lqcmtyfESY1ql5ez9o4_500.gif

Day quickly became night. Bodies filled the ground, but they wouldn't stop. Because day after day new members registered, and the few good ones were slaughtered by the mass. It wasn't long before they realized my position, and this was when they began to fire back, I readied an arrow.. but before I knew it they had all disappeared..

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/tumblr_lqcmtyfESY1ql5ez9o3_500.gif

I waited all night in that position, the feeling in my arm was no longer there. The only thing that kept me going was my eyes, they controlled my entire body. The sun rose once more. This was when it came. The beast known as THE UK LAUNCH TRAILER. It showed me the horrors of new scenes.. and even worse.. I can't even speak of the scene I saw that spoiled too much. It wouldn't stop, clips, tv spots, and... the first review. I had no choice but to escape, but they surrounded the air, I had one way to go. Down.

http://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k609/RudeDogg93/2076.gif

I stumbled out of the forum.. and when I awoke I was here, back in the Rec board.

My story has been heard... I can rest easy now.

Quote from: First Blood on May 23, 2012, 01:39:58 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on May 23, 2012, 01:39:22 AM
I want somebody to fund that and make it movie.

Or a movie about the origin of his user name.

Both will be equally satisfying. I want you all to know the truth behind my muddy ass.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2012, 01:40:59 AM
Quote from: First Blood on May 23, 2012, 01:39:58 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on May 23, 2012, 01:39:22 AM
I want somebody to fund that and make it movie.

Or a movie about the origin of his user name.

Yeah, that story is better for a sequel.

And I know Jeremy Renner is committed to Hawkeye right now, but he can take some time off to play MudButt.

Renner playing me? A dream come true. He's had two nominations for Golden Globes, this role will get him the damn Oscar.

Quote from: First Blood on May 23, 2012, 01:41:55 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2012, 01:40:59 AM
And I know Jeremy Renner is committed to Hawkeye right now, but he can take some time off to play MudButt.

:laugh: :laugh:

Someone needs to photoshop those two together.

Do it please, it will make my life.

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 23, 2012, 02:23:58 AM
As if Mexicans don't f**king cry.

As a Mexican, it takes f**king balls to cry.

I'm Mexican, sure some hardcore Mexicans have a lot of pride.

But we are human. We do cry..

Like babies. Babies that have battled through the gates of hell and lost everything along the way.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Knowing that Mudbutt is Mexican.

HERMANO!!!

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 25, 2012, 07:39:57 AM
Radda radda, RADDA³!

Space Sweeper: makes no bloody sense at all, somehow manages to still be charming:laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Radda.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

The Post that earned me Winona Eyes from Cvalda:

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 25, 2012, 03:49:03 AM
I'm sure that trophy is modeled after Vakarian himself. His dick flies inside of women. Like a vaginal airport hangar.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Frame it. Savor the glory.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Cvalda on May 25, 2012, 05:44:44 PM
Frame it. Savor the glory.

Oh I will, it'll become part of my Cvalda Shrine I have hidden in my closet.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Will I ever earn Winona eyes?

:'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

It is possible. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed