Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,379 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 13, 2012, 04:13:55 PM
Still a small one ;)
Nah, mines big and thick ;)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Wow.  Had typed up a lengthy and I thought very revealing few paragraphs connected with this picture and my life in general.  Then I clicked "Youtube" and everything crashed, saving nothing.

I have never had such an experience, especially at a time like this.  Oh I'm so mad.  So so so deeply furious that I just sat here staring.  (Then I properly screamed, accused the machine of betraying me, slammed fists down on my office chair and hurled one of those Teva sandals in the background at the wall so hard it made a sort of splatting noise.  The relief was only temporary.)

That's what I get for trying to f**king connect with people.

Here's the picture anyway.  Title was "some days are better than others."

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Nice mug--ceramic and otherwise :P

Vakarian

Vakarian

You are Gordon Freeman!  :o

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: RagingDragon on May 14, 2012, 08:04:43 PM
Wow.  Had typed up a lengthy and I thought very revealing few paragraphs connected with this picture and my life in general.  Then I clicked "Youtube" and everything crashed, saving nothing.

I have never had such an experience, especially at a time like this.  Oh I'm so mad.  So so so deeply furious that I just sat here staring.  (Then I properly screamed, accused the machine of betraying me, slammed fists down on my office chair and hurled one of those Teva sandals in the background at the wall so hard it made a sort of splatting noise.  The relief was only temporary.)

That's what I get for trying to f**king connect with people.

Here's the picture anyway.  Title was "some days are better than others."

Spoiler
[close]

I'm glad you didn't hurl that mug at the wall. ;)

Eva

Eva

Completely unbiased opinion incoming... the mug alone with dat logo makes you badass!

Looking fine there, mr  :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Thank you all.  Imo, mug isn't as good as those shirts you girls have, simply based on what they contain.

Gar har har. :laugh:

Vakarian, I've been toying with the idea of constructing the old HEV suit for Halloween for many years now.  The only accessory one would need is a crowbar!

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Damn, where do you get all this awesome Weyland Mugs/t-shirts from? America sucks with their Alien franchise merchandise, i mean look what i had to doo to make my action figure "cool looking"; and turned my alien into a 3D glasses holder:

Eva

Eva

^ At least that's something. I've got nada movie merchandise whatsoever, unless you count clothes and posters. Nada - not even a freaking Lego Boba Fett minifig or somethin'...  :-\

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Eva, if you want. i can send you my alien figure. His right foot broke off :/

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 16, 2012, 02:45:02 AM

If you want the ladies shipping address you could at least offer her some un-broken merchandise.  :laugh:

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 16, 2012, 02:47:13 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on May 16, 2012, 02:45:02 AM

If you want the ladies shipping address you could at least offer her some un-broken merchandise.  :laugh:

I'm just letting her know before she opens the package and finds it broken.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Or a bomb!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed