Let's be real guys...

Started by Yautja 1994, May 22, 2012, 03:00:45 AM

Author
Let's be real guys... (Read 7,068 times)

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

AvP 2010 was one of my favourite games ever. I know it was flawed and unfinished but I still enjoyed it a hell of a lot, my main disappointment was that so many people didn't like it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Why should you care whether other people liked it or not?

Predaker

Predaker

Some folks act as if gearbox/fox/sega has been ruining their life for the past ten years. You have only yourself to blame for feeling that way. We have all been waiting a very long time for this. In reality, gearbox has only been working on the game for about 18 months. Have patience and don't beat yourself up over something so trivial. We have plenty of time for constructive criticism, because I know how much the fans care for this game. A little brainstorming of some fresh ideas that would be easy to implement won't hurt. :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Predaker on May 22, 2012, 08:02:37 PM
Some folks act as if gearbox/fox/sega has been ruining their life for the past ten years. You have only yourself to blame for feeling that way. We have all been waiting a very long time for this. In reality, gearbox has only been working on the game for about 18 months. Have patience and don't beat yourself up over something so trivial. We have plenty of time for constructive criticism, because I know how much the fans care for this game. A little brainstorming of some fresh ideas that would be easy to implement won't hurt. :)
Holy f**king shit, a sensible post! They DO exist! :o

escroto

escroto

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on May 22, 2012, 07:30:28 PM
AvP 2010 was one of my favourite games ever. I know it was flawed and unfinished but I still enjoyed it a hell of a lot, my main disappointment was that so many people didn't like it.
believe us, there were too many reasons to not like It, specially If you had been into avp99 and avp2 before.

And I guess by dissapointed you mean you don't find many people to have some online matches right?, not dissapointed because others are I mean.

Look, I liked PCJ and A:R (for the psx) a lot and most of the fans were extremely dissapointed by these two games, and I did't care a little tbh,

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 22, 2012, 08:13:52 PM
Quote from: Predaker on May 22, 2012, 08:02:37 PM
Holy f**king shit, a sensible post! They DO exist! :o
Lol! Gotta break out the tough love sometimes. I keep it real.  :)

shadowedge

shadowedge

Quote from: escroto on May 22, 2012, 08:24:24 PM
believe us, there were too many reasons to not like It, specially If you had been into avp99 and avp2 before.

And I guess by dissapointed you mean you don't find many people to have some online matches right?, not dissapointed because others are I mean.

Look, I liked PCJ and A:R (for the psx) a lot and most of the fans were extremely dissapointed by these two games, and I did't care a little tbh,

I LOVED Predator Concrete Jungle!

MR EL1M1NATOR

MR EL1M1NATOR

Quote from: Xenomrph on May 22, 2012, 07:31:38 PM

Less people online, and Sega cancelled support because of lack of interest shown.

SM

SM

Quote from: escroto on May 22, 2012, 08:24:24 PM

Most of the feedback I've heard about Resurrection was 'the controls sucked, but it was otherwise pretty cool'.  Hardly "extremely disappointed".

Yautja 1994

Yautja 1994

Quote from: MR EL1M1NATOR on May 22, 2012, 09:20:46 PM

Less people online, and Sega cancelled support because of lack of interest shown.

^^^THIS^^^

The first two AvPs were way better than the new games.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Yautja 1994 on May 23, 2012, 01:50:28 AM

^^^THIS^^^

Yeah but that doesn't mean A:CM will also suck. That makes no sense.

Wait for the game to come out first, then judge it based on its own merits.

Yautja 1994

Yautja 1994

Quote from: Predaker on May 23, 2012, 01:57:20 AM

^^^THIS^^^

I just hope you will not being crying a week later with the other nuch of guys because "the game was not what they promised".

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Yautja 1994 on May 23, 2012, 02:04:12 AM
Quote from: Predaker on May 23, 2012, 01:57:20 AM

^^^THIS^^^

I just hope you will not being crying a week later with the other nuch of guys because "the game was not what they promised".
I'm not crying about it now, and I won't be later either. You can keep crying about this game all day, or you can engage in thoughtful discourse perhaps. Constructive criticism is welcome and gearbox listens to the fans.

Yautja 1994

Yautja 1994

Quote from: Predaker on May 23, 2012, 02:15:21 AM
I'm not crying about it now, and I won't be later either. You can keep crying about this game all day, or you can engage in thoughtful discourse perhaps. Constructive criticism is welcome and gearbox listens to the fans.

I am not crying bro. I'm Mexican. I'm just critizing the lack of smart costumers in the forums.

Developers gives us crap because the people alow them.

Predaker

Predaker

Todo esta bien.  :)

We could use some more constructive criticism, fresh/original ideas that would be easy to implement.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed