The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,438 times)

Charles Xavier

30 seconds have passed. Strangefate looks at the clock after not receiving any phonecalls.

"Time's up."

BOOM!

Bludd shoots Vepariga point blank in the head, killing him instantly. His body slumps to the ground. Two Vipers come to drag the body away into Dr. Mindbender's lab for experimenting.

"You let your friend die. One down...more to go. You don't know who I am. You don't know where I am. And you'll NEVER see me coming."

KiramidHead

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 12, 2013, 01:57:12 AM
*Throws Kaiju into another building.*

Dovahkiin: Kiramid! Perform emergency repairs!

*Throws a punch into Kaiju's face as it leaps toward Gypsy Danger. Knocking it to the side.*

"okay. will do."

*Scrambles wildly for the toolbox.*

"Shit, we're out of lug nuts!"

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Back at Arkham Tower, Dr. Strangefate sits in a private room in deep meditation, trying to locate the whereabouts of Cal and Lie.

Moments pass and his eyes open.

"So there you two have been hiding."

Strangefate immediately dispatches a dozen Assault Copter Dragonfly XH-1s piloted by Joe Troopers and a dozen FANG copters piloted by Vipers to terminate Lie and Cal.

"Fly, my pretties. Fly."

They fly away from Arkham Tower to reach their destination hours later; Malibu. They surround Lie's and Cal's hideout by the coast, fully loaded.

Lie and Cal are awoken by the sound of copters outside their window. The house phone is heard ringing until it is automatically picked up by an answering machine. The voice of Dr. Strangefate leaves them an ominous message.

"Gentlemen, today is the first day of what's left of your lives. I'm gonna offer the choice: do you want an empty life, or a meaningful death?"

Silence.

The phone hangs up.

An immediate attack is ordered and copters fire their missiles and miniguns, obliterating the home.

A missile blasts the living room, where Cal and Lie are blown away by its impact.

Terx2

*I teleport in grab Lie and Cal and teleport out into limbo*
*My demonic army are still chewing on the autobots at strangefates old base*
*They awaken turned into my undead robotic puppets*
"Begin stage 2"
*The autobots begin building a space bridge while my demonic army march towards Dovakiin*
*I speak through a harpie to Dovakiin, Godzillakuj94 and KiramidHead*
"This petty fighting is nothing to me, but your skills could be used for so much more. I ask will you join me?"
*Meanwhile in limbo Lie and Cal regain they're strength out of strangefates reach. I watch on into the distant Mt Silver*
"I saved it from his grasp. It is now time to repay me."
*I smile to a black hooded figure. Underneath the dark hood is Trainer Red who only smiles back as his eyes glow demonic red*
*In a black puff of smoke Red is gone*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

The few Autobots who survived Terx's attack report back to Dr. Strangefate.

"Seven of you are missing."

He realizes that the following Autbots have been taken by Terx and put under his control;

1. Bumblebee.
Spoiler
[close]
2. Jazz.
Spoiler
[close]
3. Kup.
Spoiler
[close]
4. Swoop.
Spoiler
[close]
5. Ironhide.
Spoiler
[close]
6. Smokescreen.
Spoiler
[close]
7. Sideswipe.
Spoiler
[close]

"Confound that Terx." Strangefate slams his fist. "Nevertheless, the rest of the Autobots are still on my side."

Optimus Prime steps forth.

"Save your comrades, Prime." Strangefate orders him. "They are suffering under Terx's control."

Prime slautes and steps back.

Strangefate rises from his throne and addresses the rest of his army listening;

"Come! We must prepare ourselves. Triple your attacks and defenses. I sense this Terx approaching, and he's not coming alone."

Tanks roll out from Arkham Tower towards the entrance gates.

They consist of MOBATs (for the Joe Troopers) and CATs (for the Vipers).

A single MOBAT and CAT lead the huge battalion, driven by Duke and Cobra Commander respectively.

"YO, JOE!"

"COBRAAAAAA!"

Duke and Cobra Commander order their troops to fire.

KABOOM! BANG! KAPOW!

The attacks frighten Terx's demons away and they are driven out from the gates.

FLAKs, Cobra ASPs, Air Defenses and Cobra Bunkers are positioned around the tower in a perimeter to heavily boost defenses.

The copters that had previously destroyed Lie's and Cal's home reappear, guarding the skies.

Numerous Devilfishes and Cobra Piranhas patrol the moat encircling Arkham Tower.

Dr. Strangefate appears atop of his tower.

He raises his hand, casting a spell which creates a massive force field, preventing the demons from making a second intrusion.

"One step into that, and you're sizzled bacon. Bring it on, pussies."

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Terx2 on May 13, 2013, 12:11:38 PM
"Begin stage 2"
*The autobots begin building a space bridge while my demonic army march towards Dovakiin*
"This petty fighting is nothing to me, but your skills could be used for so much more. I ask will you join me?"
*Meanwhile in limbo Lie and Cal regain they're strength out of strangefates reach. I watch on into the distant Mt Silver*
*I smile to a black hooded figure. Underneath the dark hood is Trainer Red who only smiles back as his eyes glow demonic red*

Okay, this is a really awkward time!

*Throws another punch into Kaiju's face, sending it sprawling back.*

And what do you mean, petty?! In protecting millions of people!

Cal427eb

"Begin stage 2"
What are we gonna do now?!

KiramidHead

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 13, 2013, 03:59:08 PM
"Begin stage 2"

Okay, this is a really awkward time!

*Throws another punch into Kaiju's face, sending it sprawling back.*

And what do you mean, petty?! In protecting millions of people!

Okay, I jury0rigged some lug nut replacements.

*Jumps back in chair, lands spinning kick on kaiju*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Several Transformers emerge from Arkham Tower to act as further defense. Many of them are Combiners.

Omega Supreme

Devastator

Metroplex

Trypticon

Superion

Menasor

Defensor

Bruticus

Computron

Predaking

Piranacon

Abominus

Raiden

Dinoking

"Defend these grounds at all costs! Don't let ANYBODY through that force barrier!" Dr. Strangefate commands them.

All other Transformers, Joes and Cobras are ordered by Dr. Strangefate to remain inside Arkham Tower as inner defense.

Strangefate disappears back into his tower and sits on his throne, watching the whole scene unfold from his window.

Cal427eb

Damn you, Charles!

Terx! Cover me! I'm going in!

Dovahkiin

When did all of this happen?!

*dodges swipe from Kaiju*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

An intruder is detected near the barrier.

Joe Troopers and Vipers position themselves in front of the MOBATs and CATs, readying their guns.

"Don't let that imbecile through." Strangefate says.

The rest of his defense readies for battle.

Cal427eb

Mari, I need orbital support!

Gotcha, puppy-boy

*Takes out a quarter of Strangefate's army.*

Charles Xavier

Many Joe Troopers and Vipers are obliterated. A handful of MOBATs and CATs are destroyed. But Strangefate's defenses are still strong.

Trypticon detects Mari in space. He opens his jaw and a massive energy beam burst out, destroying the satellite.

Strangefate reactivates the force field, doubling its power.

Cal427eb

Eva Unit-01 makes it to the edge of the force field.

Please, AT field bitches.

*rips straight through Strangefate's force field.*

Prepare to fire.

Just center in on the Target, and than pull the trigger.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed