The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 635,251 times)

Dovahkiin

There's no way in hell Vepariga's dead.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 14, 2013, 04:19:04 PM
There's no way in hell Vepariga's dead.

You let him die. It was broadcasted on television. He was shot point-blank in the head, and I was there to witness it.

Spoiler
But yes, if you REALLY must know, he isn't quite...dead. We've kept him in a very safe place. If you're patient, I'll let you see him.
[close]

Dr. Strangefate turns his attention back to the battlefield.

There is chaos everywhere, despite Cal and Terx remaining secured and the Yamato out of the latter's hand.

He spots a small number of Terx's demons nearing the tower.

However, they are briefly halted by the giant moat surrounding the tower. Shockwave steps in and transforms into a warship, aiding the Devilfishes and Cobra Piranhas in preventing anybody crossing the moat.

"Don't let them cross, Shockwave." Strangefate orders. "Everyone else, destroy everything in sight!"

The boats open fire and wipe out everything in their sight.

Dovahkiin

Or maybe Ill just find him myself, you tyrant.

*Gypsy Danger stomps up to Shockwavein the moat, picks up Shockwave and tears him in half*

Where is Vep?

*Throws Shockwave's torso to the ground and Crushes shockwave's torso, head and all. Gypsy Danger topples the tower, destroying it.*

Where is he?!

Cal427eb

Don't worry Dragonborn... we'll find him...

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Arkham Tower is critically damaged. Strangefate's army inside the building sustain severe injuries from Gypsy Danger's attack, while others, especially several Joes and Cobras, perish during the fall.

However, Superion and Defensor rush to grab the tower before it hits the ground, lifting it back up into place.

At the same time, Bruticus shoots off one of Danger's arms with his gun, while Menasor sneaks up behind him and slices off his remaining arm with his sword.

Dr. Strangefate rises, clearing the glass shards off his cloak and laughs;

"Now that's what you call an UNARMED robot!"

BA-DUM-TSS!

Danger is then pulled away by Metroplex, who gladly beats the living crap out of it.

"Impatient fool. Do you really think I'd tell you where Veppy is after your murderous rampage, killing so many of my men?"

KiramidHead

Running full diagnostic on Gypsy Danger, and everything looks fine.

*shoots chest cannon*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Strangefate easily deflects the blasts from the chest cannon whilst stroking his chin in thought.

"Although, if you'd like to know what's become of him, have a look for yourself. Dr. Mindbender works so many wonders in his secret underground lab."

Strangefate shows Dovah a vision of Vepariga, who is located far away from this mayhem in an unknown location.

Spoiler
You wanna know?
Spoiler
You REALLY wanna know?
Spoiler
Abandon hope all ye who enter
Spoiler
Very well, Dr. Mindbender had successfully transferred his brain (or at least what's left of it) into the body of this demonic little sheep. Now Veppy is nothing but a mindless weak little pet; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEHFFnV3RY#
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Sadness. Shock. Rage.

Dr. Strangefate laughs maniacally;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSBPmJKcRs#

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Charles Xavier on May 14, 2013, 09:02:34 PM
Strangefate strokes his chin in thought.

"Although, if you'd like to know what's become of him, have a look for yourself. Dr. Mindbender works so many wonders in his secret underground lab."

Strangefate shows Dovah a vision of Vepariga, who is located far away from this mayhem in an unknown location.

http://sneakybaron.com/albums/FTP_uploaded/normal_Dr_Strangefate.png

Spoiler
You wanna know?
Spoiler
You REALLY wanna know?
Spoiler
Abandon hope all ye who enter
Spoiler
Very well, Dr. Mindbender had successfully transferred his brain into the body of this demonic little sheep. Now Veppy is nothing but a mindless weak little pet; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBEHFFnV3RY#
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Feeligns of sadness mixed with shock and rage run through Terx and his allies. Dr. Strangefate laughs maniacally;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSBPmJKcRs#

*Gypsy Danger elbows Metroplex in the face, knocking him back. Following up with a combination of punches and kicks to his face. Gypsy danger puts its hands on Metroplex's head, pushing him down to his knees before firing the dark matter cannons in it's hands, destroying Metroplex's head. Metroplex's body, now scrap, falls to the ground. Gypsy Danger then completely obliterates the tower with a few punches.*

Cal, Terx! We need to find Vep's brain in the sheep's body!

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 14, 2013, 09:01:45 PM
Running full diagnostic on Gypsy Danger, and everything looks fine.

*shoots chest cannon*

I'm not sure he knows of the resiliency of Jaegers.

Charles Xavier

Many of Strangefate's men evacuate the tower before its collapse.

Strangefate levitates himself down onto the ground, his clothes slighty tattered. He looks up and watches Dovah leave the battlefield.

"You'll never find him. And even if you do, his only use will be singing 'Baa Baa Black Sheep' for the rest of his miserable life."

Cal427eb

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 14, 2013, 09:19:58 PM
Cal, Terx! We need to find Vep's brain in the sheep's body!
Already on it!

Dovahkiin

*General radios in*

General: Dovahkiin! Kiramid Head! What the hell is happening?!

Me: General, this guy Dr. strangefate here seems to be starting up a whole bunch of shit. Apparently, theres some sort of war going on between him and this demon king guy (Terx) and the pilot of a robot we've never seen before. But the other pilot seems to be an ally.(Cal) We aim to take him down.

General: Demon king? after seeing all the Kaiju Im not surpirised. but that robot youre seeing isnt in the Jaeger database. hold that thought...My God.

Me: What is it general?

General: Prepare yourselves because you have a category 5 Kaiju inbound to your position.

*Blood drains from my face as I watch an utterly massive Kaiju ascend from the depths of the ocean. before it lets out a massive screech thr rattles the cockpit of Gypsy Danger*

Me: Uh...Cal? We might need some assistance.

Cal427eb

KiramidHead

Oh, shit. We done got ourselves caught up in some crazy crap, Dov.

Dovahkiin

Ill bet that Strangefate had something to do with this whole thing with the Kaiju.

*readies as Kaiju approaches*

KiramidHead

Well, then I'm betting that Guy Pearce is the real mastermind behind everything. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed