The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!)

Started by scarhunter92, Jan 31, 2010, 08:54:18 PM

Author
The Pillowfighting Thread (Random Text Battles, Very Fun!) (Read 636,217 times)

Charles Xavier

*waves*

"Go in peace. Until the next battle..."

Strangefate vanishes, attending to his minions and the construction of his new tower.

Godzillakuj94

*Walks onto the American shoreline*

Alright Jaegers, I'm calling you out!

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

*Warning. Kaiju Category 3 inbound on Los Angeles coast. Deploy pilots Dovahkiin and Kiramidhead. Gypsy Danger activate.*

*Gypsy Danger, piloted by Dovahkiin and KiramidHead is airlifted and dropped on Los Angeles beach.*

General: Dova, Kiramid, I would hope that this is obvious. But just to clarify, your objective is to kill this thing and protect the city of Los Angeles.

Dovahkiin: *smirks* Understood, General. Let do this, Kiramid.

*Gypsy Danger stomps toward Godzillakuj94*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

The screen flickers on everyone's television. All programs come to a sudden halt.

Seconds later on the screen, Dr. Strangefate appears at his throne in his reconstructed Arkham Tower. Before him is a victim, tied up and gagged on a chair with his identity concealed.

"Ladies, children, sheep...some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. Lesson number one: heroes, there is no such thing."

The lights flicker on to reveal:

"Meet Vepariga. Good strong name, good strong fighter. Vepariga here is a close friend of Dovahkin, and has secretly been sleeping with Predator Queen on occasional nights. But I'm sure he's a really good guy."

Major Bludd steps in, putting Vepariga in a choke-hold and pointing his black rocket pistol to his head.

"I'm gonna shoot him in the head, live on your television in thirty seconds unless I receive $100 trillion from each and every one of your money-filled pockets."

Strangefate turns over to Vep.

His minions cackle off-screen at the inevitable execution that awaits. All at the same time armed and ready if anybody would ever attempt an immediate rescue.

"The clock is ticking..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4#

Terx2

*Stumbles into thread*
"How could you betray me?"
*Calapses onto a gravestone*
*A portal to limbo opens and the dead and demons fload out of the portal. I stand up in there way*
*My eyes glow red and the marching army stops and bows to me*
*We march towards Dr Strangefate stronghold*

"I'm coming for you."

"I almost pity you." *Smirk*

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

"You don't frighten us, pigdog."

Sends a large handful of Autobots to guard the gates of Arkham Tower, ordering them to fire at any intruders with extreme prejudice.. The clock has reached halfway.

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 08, 2013, 12:22:10 AM
*Warning. Kaiju Category 3 inbound on Los Angeles coast. Deploy pilots Dovahkiin and Kyramid head. Gypsy Danger activate.*

*Gypsy Danger, piloted by Dovahkiin and KyramidHead is airlifted and dropped on Los Angeles beach.*

General: Dova, Kyramid, I would hope that this is obvious. But just to clarify, your objective is to kill this thing and protect the city of Los Angeles.

Dovahkiin: *smirks* Understood, General. Let do this, Kyramid.

*Gypsy Danger stomps toward Godzillakuj94*

*Circles Jaeger in a primal fashion, waiting, searching for a spot to strike*

Dovahkiin

*As Godzillakuj94 circles around, Gypsy Danger performs a quick jab, catching the Kaiju off guard. Gypsy Danger then follows up with a heavy right hook.*

samoht

But before the right hook can make contact, his wrist is suddenly entangled by a flying cord of anal beads which pins his arm against the floor. A second cord of anal beads gets him around the neck, choking him. A dark figure slowly walks out of the shadows. His erection at full power. Suddenly the head of his penis turns into a sharp drill and whirs around at lighting speed.

The shadowy figure speaks.

"You can call me....The Screwer."

Dovahkiin

Quote from: samoht on May 09, 2013, 08:59:14 AM
But before the right hook can make contact, his wrist is suddenly entangled by a flying cord of anal beads which pins his arm against the floor. A second cord of anal beads gets him around the neck, choking him. A dark figure slowly walks out of the shadows. His erection at full power. Suddenly the head of his penis turns into a sharp drill and whirs around at lighting speed.

The shadowy figure speaks.

"You can call me....The Screwer."

Just gonna choose to ignore this...

samoht

*Slinks back into shadows

Carry on peoples!

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Dovahkiin on May 08, 2013, 11:57:54 PM
*As Godzillakuj94 circles around, Gypsy Danger performs a quick jab, catching the Kaiju off guard. Gypsy Danger then follows up with a heavy right hook.*
*Charges Gypsy Danger and starts to chomp off his arm, while grabbing Gypsy Danger's other arm*

Dovahkiin

*Knees Kaiju in the maw, breaking it's jaw and sending it flying back into a building, leveling it. Gypsy Danger then leaps onto Kaiju and begins to pound it's face with repeated punches.*

Godzillakuj94

*spews corrosive magma onto the Jaeger's core*

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

*Throws Kaiju into another building.*

Dovahkiin: Kiramid! Perform emergency repairs!

*Throws a punch into Kaiju's face as it leaps toward Gypsy Danger. Knocking it to the side.*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed