Metal.

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 29, 2006, 10:38:37 PM

Author
Metal. (Read 71,194 times)

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Lol. Anyway. This is probably one of the greatest dm songs ever recorded i think. Riff @ 1:10 is absolute destruction. Then you think it's over halfway through but no. Top-tier swedish death metal like this (dismember, early in flames, grave, unleashed, etc) always manages to purvey this amazing sense of brooding isolation and I dont think its really been paralleled by bands in any other scene since, at least in death metal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX4KTg3W3Bc#

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Dec 18, 2014, 06:41:20 PM
Go home political correctness police, you're drunk.

While I can't speak for the state of things in the US (where I assume the butthurt people are), metal is incredibly inclusive down here in NZ. Go to any metal gig in my hometown and the audience will be pretty damn close to 50/50 male/female, there'll be numerous female crew and performers.

I can't think of a musical group more inclusive than metal. Whenever I go to metal concerts, I see people from all walks of life. No one gives a shit who you are. We're just there to enjoy the music.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 19, 2014, 12:15:06 AMI can't think of a musical group more inclusive than metal. Whenever I go to metal concerts, I see people from all walks of life. No one gives a shit who you are. We're just there to enjoy the music.
Wow, I agree so much! D:
I live in Mexico and this is 100% true, metal is kind of big here, and I've seen extremely diverse people on concerts (even on small gigs) and such.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

RE: #metalgate

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Dec 20, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

Yeah, someone has a problem with his/her music being hijacked by toxic ideologues and the response is to shame him. Nice.

Russ

Russ

To be fair, my mum actually sewed my patches on to my battle jacket. I am not ashamed of this: rather a proudly snug half-back Saxon eagle than wilting, flappy one

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 22, 2014, 12:34:40 PM
Quote from: WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE on Dec 20, 2014, 06:02:44 AM

Yeah, someone has a problem with his/her music being hijacked by toxic ideologues and the response is to shame him. Nice.

I'd say he got off easy considering it was tumblr that he made that post on (the land of the feminerds).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Assuming it wasn't reblogged one million times. Anyway, metal music is awesome lol. I haven't been to a metal concert since I saw Black Sabbath in 2013. They were awesome.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Oh dear lord.

Here's something to improve the thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXB_NNq-x9I#

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Yeah, sorry lol, I'll stick to posting about bands, new albums, cool shows, etc.

Underrated masterpiece of an album:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdY3ZnETzAU

FFO gorguts, cryptopsy, orphaned land, nile, demilich

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I downloaded the new Slipknot album .5: The Gray Chapter. It is 50 shades of pure metal. Buy it.

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

I havent heard it yet but I've heard mostly good things. I'll probably check it out when I get back into my nu metal phase.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The one after Subliminal Verses was shit enough for me to never look back. An improvement?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You didn't like All Hope Is Gone? Shame; I loved it. If you didn't like it, then you probably wouldn't enjoy their newest one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed