Things you want in the next version of AvPR

Started by War Wager, Dec 06, 2008, 02:37:58 PM

When they release a new DVD of Requiem, what do you want added?

More Deleted Scenes
22 (42.3%)
Brightness Corrected
36 (69.2%)
Commentary with the Actors
7 (13.5%)
More Extras
12 (23.1%)
Other
1 (1.9%)
Don't really care, wouldn't buy it anyway
17 (32.7%)

Total Members Voted: 52

Author
Things you want in the next version of AvPR (Read 8,684 times)

War Wager

Unfortuntely I'll buy any new DVD that comes out, so having the thing brightend, more extras and an actor commentary would be interesting.

Johnny Handsome

Nothing, the DVD is good as it is.

I wouldn't buy the thing again even if it was brightened up. As a customer and user i assume that you can see the thing properly when i buy a product, that's a standard and i wont spend a cent on the movie again.
Neither do i for any other Alien or Predator movie.

gameoverman

Doesn't matter what they do with it, the movie is unsalvageable.  But they could extend some of the battle sequences if they ever got the budget.  Brigten it up, yeah that's a given.

Rafael S.

Things you want in the next version of AvPR?

Its complete eradication.
I have watched the waste bag and I've realise it is just a shame of movie as "AVP" or "Resurrection", perhaps worst

Private Hudson

I won't even buy it. It's not worth spending any ammount of money on.

EEV2650

Well i havent even bought AVPR yet so i havent had a chance to watch the special features. Are they any good?

Rafael S.

^No. Too short. Besides they never talk about Wolf.

War Wager

Are you kidding? Him and Chet get all the attention. The Warriors are completely pushed to the side, same in the ADI book.

The Necronoir

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 23, 2008, 08:52:40 PM
Are you kidding? Him and Chet get all the attention. The Warriors are completely pushed to the side, same in the ADI book.
Well what can you really say about them? They're the same bodies as A:R and AVP, just with a slightly redesigned head...

DoomRulz

Colour and brightness corrected, obviously. For some reason, I want to see the scene with skinned Predators...:-\

CanadianHero67

Add scenes that would improve the story and characters a bit maybe even greatly if possible. Maybe even switch some scenes around like that one example they did in the unrated version. Because they did it actually made that one part cooler than in the other version.

DoomRulz

The editing of the sewer scene in the Unrated version was terrible. Going from Wolf liquefying the bodies to Dawson's Creek was a stupid idea. Unless that's what you meant, mayhaps I misunderstood you :P

CanadianHero67

I meant how that part when Wolf sees through the other preds vision was moved from the home planet part to the part when Wolf is on the crashed ship.

Rafael S.

Quote from: War Wager on Dec 23, 2008, 08:52:40 PM

Do they? Oh, my bad.  :D It is beacuse I haven't watched that crap for a while...I think I throw it to the trash last week.

War Wager

How about 'AvPR: The Curtis and Kendra Editon'.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed