Youre funniest moments of AvP-R

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 14, 2008, 06:41:29 PM

Author
Youre funniest moments of AvP-R (Read 6,947 times)

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Mine would have to be when Some bloke was on IMDB boards saying his kid was going for a part in AvP2,  some fans was asking him for feedback to see if it was the scene with the night vision goggles to see if it was the same as AICN review, he came back on the boards confirmed it was that scene then one of the Strauses came on the board saying that wasnt very clever seeing he wanted his kid to have the part in the movie. Poor kid Daddy blow it for her ;D .

Alienseseses

When the suit was stolen

shakermakerman

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 14, 2008, 06:46:46 PM
When the suit was stolen

Was it ebay that guy tried to sell it on?

Alienseseses

Craig's list

Master

Master

It is not funny when your favorite monsters are beeing fu<ked hard.

shakermakerman

Quote from: Master on Mar 14, 2008, 09:45:26 PM
It is not funny when your favorite monsters are beeing fu<ked hard.

How is that? these dont make the originals any worse do they?

Bishop2

Bishop2

None of these moments were in the movie.

But if you want behind the scenes moments that were funny, well, Colin's continued insistence that the movie was good is pretty comedic in retrospect.

Xhan

Xhan

I think the term was "hardcore", shortly followed by "awesome".

Craig

Craig

Your funniest moments, not you're meaning "You are funniest moments".

Dark Passenger

this movie is one big joke. thats my funniest and saddest moment.

LukaKovach

Chet being the most biomechanical design ever, followed closely by "You care for these people!"

War Wager

Wolf being seen as such a badass after taking out hoards of deadly, smart, vicious Aliens.

Richman678

lol why do people make these threads. its only gonna make us say things like the whole movie is a joke, or the funniest moment was when I saw the hive constructed in a little over an hour.

unfortunatly I agree the movie is a joke, and it sucked, and a ton of other bad things too

shakermakerman

Quote from: Richman678 on Mar 15, 2008, 04:21:22 PM
lol why do people make these threads. its only gonna make us say things like the whole movie is a joke, or the funniest moment was when I saw the hive constructed in a little over an hour.

unfortunatly I agree the movie is a joke, and it sucked, and a ton of other bad things too

I made this thread because there has been quite q few funny moments , like in my first post, an other one would be the colin and sil vs.

Reborn

Reborn

haha, that movie was so bad, colin can never show his face on this forum again! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed