Youre funniest moments of AvP-R

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 14, 2008, 06:41:29 PM

Author
Youre funniest moments of AvP-R (Read 6,929 times)

Spaghetti

Quote from: War Wager on Mar 15, 2008, 01:17:17 PM
Wolf being seen as such a badass after taking out hoards of deadly, smart, vicious Aliens.

bad joke.

War Wager

Wasn't meant to be one.

Craig

Craig

Was pretty good imo. No amount of training could prepare him for the great battle that lay ahead  ::)

killzonewith bladesandteet

Well for me its when Wolf kicked down the hospital door. The roar he gave was camp and nearly ruined any credibility he had as a serious Predator. It was liek he was having a gay hissy fit.  Also when Ricky said: " now I know who ordered the sausage that was genuinely funny

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: killzonewith bladesandteet on Mar 16, 2008, 04:29:01 AM
Well for me its when Wolf kicked down the hospital door. The roar he gave was camp and nearly ruined any credibility he had as a serious Predator. It was liek he was having a gay hissy fit.

"Look at me! I'm the Clint Eastwood of Predators! My shoulder cannon is a pistol!"

JDubG

JDubG

Well for me its when Wolf kicked down the hospital door. The roar he gave was camp and nearly ruined any credibility he had as a serious Predator. It was liek he was having a gay hissy fit.  Also when Ricky said: " now I know who ordered the sausage that was genuinely funny

Are you kidding? Did you want him to jump through or what? Seriously, I thought that was awesome when he kicked it open. Would it be considered cool if he punched it?

SiL

SiL

Or, y'know, we didn't see him going in ...

Xhan

Xhan

Heresy.

The luchadore's essentrance ees essalways essdramatic.

Que fuerte.

killzonewith bladesandteet

Quote from: JDubG on Mar 16, 2008, 06:27:53 AM

Are you kidding? Did you want him to jump through or what? Seriously, I thought that was awesome when he kicked it open. Would it be considered cool if he punched it?
Actually no. I know it wasn't meant to be funny but that's exactly how it came out. Its not the actual kicking of the door itself, but the roar. I would have been better without it.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: JDubG on Mar 16, 2008, 06:27:53 AM

i'd rather them not show him enter..

Alienseseses

Quote from: SiL on Mar 16, 2008, 06:28:38 AM
My fan edit fixes this. But I never knew it was such a problem.

JDubG

JDubG

You guys are whiny babies...

"BE BETTER IF THEY DID NOT SHOW HIM!."

"HIS ROAR WAS NOT LOUD ENOUGH."

"HE IS TOO COOL TO KICK A GLASS WINDOW OPEN, IT REMOVES HIS MYSTIQUE."

Yes, I am exaggerating. But damn... You have your opinion so whatever.

And Xan,

SPEAK ENGLISH!

The Chibi Kiriyama

Let's stop with the stupid names and stay on-topic.

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 16, 2008, 12:52:31 PM
Quote from: SiL on Mar 16, 2008, 06:28:38 AM

Are you finished your fan edit?

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 16, 2008, 12:52:31 PM
It's just kind'a ... goofy, ya know? Seeing the door explode into the corridor, then seeing Wolf, would've probably have been the most effective way of going about it if they had to show it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed