Youre funniest moments of AvP-R

Started by shakermakerman, Mar 14, 2008, 06:41:29 PM

Author
Youre funniest moments of AvP-R (Read 6,949 times)

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Mar 17, 2008, 05:46:24 AM
Let's stop with the stupid names and stay on-topic.

It was funny though :D

Dark Passenger

Quote from: JDubG on Mar 17, 2008, 05:19:35 AM
You guys are whiny babies...

"BE BETTER IF THEY DID NOT SHOW HIM!."

"HIS ROAR WAS NOT LOUD ENOUGH."

"HE IS TOO COOL TO KICK A GLASS WINDOW OPEN, IT REMOVES HIS MYSTIQUE."

Yes, I am exaggerating. But damn... You have your opinion so whatever.

And Xan,

SPEAK ENGLISH!

yes you are exaggerating, and wolf kicking down a glass door reminds me of jason voorhees kicking down a glass door in jason takes manhattan too much

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: SiL on Mar 17, 2008, 06:52:36 AM
Quote from: Alienseseses on Mar 16, 2008, 12:52:31 PM
My fan edit fixes this. But I never knew it was such a problem.
It's just kind'a ... goofy, ya know? Seeing the door explode into the corridor, then seeing Wolf, would've probably have been the most effective way of going about it if they had to show it.

Maybe we should have seen him use the door handle that would have been funny.

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 17, 2008, 12:57:21 PM
It's just kind'a ... goofy, ya know? Seeing the door explode into the corridor, then seeing Wolf, would've probably have been the most effective way of going about it if they had to show it.

Well... if he did that, then I would have something to complain about ;)

Purebreedalien

One line that made me laugh pretty loudly in the cinema, then I got funny looks, "People are dieing, we need guns." Then my friend quoted Austin Powers by saying: no shit Sherlock. Which also made me laugh loudly and granted me funny looks.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: shakermakerman on Mar 17, 2008, 12:57:21 PM

its just that he seemed more like an impatient phsycopath then a skilled hunter.

Salt The Fries

I laughed at scene when Alien was eating someone's remains using inner jaws, and then Wolf iced him.

Alienseseses

My real funniest experience is following production on a forum. I never did that before.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 18, 2008, 11:47:46 AM
I laughed at scene when Alien was eating someone's remains using inner jaws, and then Wolf iced him.

That was pretty cool indeed. The funniest moment would have to be when Jesse gets nailed to the wall, I laughed so badly because the whole crowd in the theater yelled "OHHHHHH!!!!" lol ;D

The pure chaos of it all was just funny, but in a sick cool way :D

Richman678

When Ricky said. "Now I know who ordered the sausage lovers" to the asshole boyfriend.

I actually laughed a little.

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Richman678 on Mar 22, 2008, 05:32:03 AM
When Ricky said. "Now I know who ordered the sausage lovers" to the asshole boyfriend.

me also, this scene was the only scene that made the characters involved not seem fake.

shakermakerman

Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 22, 2008, 12:06:21 PM
Quote from: Richman678 on Mar 22, 2008, 05:32:03 AM

me also, this scene was the only scene that made the characters involved not seem fake.

that scene the guy said about halloween? did he say its not in october? cus.... we all know it is..

Nukiemorph

Even though it was SPOILED BY THE TRAILER, I still had a good laugh at the blonde bitch gettin' nailed to the wall.

Ghost Rider

i laughed so hard when i saw that chick get pinned to the wall by a shruiken, when i laughed i swear everyone from 5 year old kids to 60 year old people gave me the "i'm going to kill you" look.

Chocolate man!

I cracked up at the "the government doesn't lie to people!" line.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed