Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 57,413 times)

Nightmare Asylum

I still think Furiosa's release (late May, Memorial Day weekend) is probably a better bet to expect a new/full trailer, just given the timeline of this film's release, but Alien Day could very well see the release of some sort of BTS reel or something along those lines. Or hey, maybe it really be a full trailer coming in a few weeks!

Mr. Joe

Mr. Joe

Weyland Yutani  Romulus Lab, and Aliens vs Young suad Isabel from Sicario 2 ..  ;D
Aliens vs Marines strong characters

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

I imagine the explosion we see in the trailer is to get rid of the Infestation, but there will be a surprise (not a surprise anymore since its part of the storytelling) final act.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 01, 2024, 10:38:41 AMReally digging that logo on the door.

What's interesting about the hatch logo is that it is actually a roman style bass relief sculpture, not just a sticker.

Bass relief sculptures were a pretty big thing in ancient civilizations, the Roman empire especially. You can see plenty of them in Gladiator.

Immortan Jonesy

Romulus and Remus being raised by wolves...well that's quite literal  ;D

BigChapismyBestFriend

Two questions, one question is unrelated to the movie

So will this movie is going to be somewhat religious or theme of religious?

And is raised by wolves good?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 01, 2024, 07:41:38 PMRomulus and Remus being raised by wolves...well that's quite literal  ;D

"It's f*cking great!" - Ridley Scott

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Mr. Joe on Apr 01, 2024, 06:37:06 PMWeyland Yutani  Romulus Lab, and Aliens vs Young suad Isabel from Sicario 2 ..  ;D
Aliens vs Marines strong characters

Once more... WAT.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 01, 2024, 07:45:19 PMAnd is raised by wolves good?

No. It's fantastic

Slutty Badger

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 01, 2024, 07:45:19 PMSo will this movie is going to be somewhat religious or theme of religious?

Seems to be playing more on Roman mythology/history more so than any contemporary religion, but I'm sure there will be some overlap there (probably less so than the more overt Christian overtones in Alien 3, Resurrection, and the prequels [though the prequels also had a lot of Greek myth to their makeup as well], however).

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 01, 2024, 07:45:19 PMAnd is raised by wolves good?

I think it's excellent. Comes with my highest recommendation, provided you're comfortable jumping into a series that comes to a stop with an abrupt cliffhanger as a result of early cancelation.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 01, 2024, 07:45:19 PMTwo questions, one question is unrelated to the movie

So will this movie is going to be somewhat religious or theme of religious?

And is raised by wolves good?

I hope it's religious, the films have always had some religious aspect.

Raised By Wolves is very good. A glimpse of the future IMHO.

T Dog

T Dog

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Apr 01, 2024, 03:14:16 PM
Quote from: T Dog on Apr 01, 2024, 01:47:08 PMDoes anybody have screengrabs from the Tik Tok trailer? There were extra shots at the start of that too!

Here are some that I grabbed from my phone:

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Mar 20, 2024, 05:03:24 PMI've noticed some of the social media marketing has some interesting little teaser snippet shots before the trailer, that aren't in the actual trailer.

Cheers! It's that 3rd shot I was interested in! I bet I know what that is they are transporting  ;)

BigChapismyBestFriend

Those are promising answers one last question that is related to the movie

Are you hoping to see that this movie will have more sexual themes around the xenomorph? I know this is a weird question, but since HR Geiger art is a little more on the let's say "inspirational" side of the art community, I'm kind of hoping that there are some elements of those themes around the xenomorph. Hell I think we saw one in the trailer with the face hugger removeal.

[cancerblack]

Yeah, there will, I can't see Fede leaving that side of things alone.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed