Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 52,198 times)

JDrums

JDrums

Not bad

solace97

solace97

Love the touch of the birth of Rome

PortugueseXeno

Not going to lie, but i thought this was going to be an April's Fools joke post.

TheDerelict

TheDerelict

"Don't get too excited," they said.
I am at fever pitch for this film. That new shot is the best thing I have seen or will see all day.

Acid for Blood

I thought this was an April Fools joke. I was like -  :o  I don't get it?!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Apr 01, 2024, 09:12:46 AMNot going to lie, but i thought this was going to be an April's Fools joke post.

I can't be arsed with that these years. lol

irn

irn

Maybe the real April Fool's was the friends we made along the way.

SiL

SiL

I sure know my friendships are a joke.

Slutty Badger

Loving the attention to detail!

Immortan Jonesy

"Don't get too excited" too late ;D  ;)

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 01, 2024, 10:34:02 AM"Don't get too excited" too late ;D  ;)
Yeah, i already liked Fede Alvarez (Evil Dead and Don't Breathe), so i was confident that he would make a movie that i "will" like, but after seeing the teaser, my hype is even bigger now.

I just hope that the marketing doesn't spoil things like Covenant's trailers did, because i know i will have zero self-restraint when it comes to watching it.

Fede said that if he gets his way, then the marketing will not be a spoiler-one and that makes me more excited (even though i already read most of the leaks, i still want some visual imagery to not be spoiled).

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Apr 01, 2024, 04:10:33 AMThis green band version of the trailer was sent to me via Twitter. It has the shot of the Facehugger being removed taken out and replaced with lab doors opening, otherwise exactly the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQtH6p7xbBo
Thanks to @culkykyle450 on twitter for finding it and sending it my way!!

Also been mega busy and offline from the site. Apologies on not getting back to some folks messages.

Really digging that logo on the door.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I dig everything I saw so far, I don't dig everything I know unfortunately.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 01, 2024, 10:38:41 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Apr 01, 2024, 04:10:33 AMThis green band version of the trailer was sent to me via Twitter. It has the shot of the Facehugger being removed taken out and replaced with lab doors opening, otherwise exactly the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQtH6p7xbBo
Thanks to @culkykyle450 on twitter for finding it and sending it my way!!

Also been mega busy and offline from the site. Apologies on not getting back to some folks messages.

Really digging that logo on the door.

It's a really nice door 🚪 👌

BlueMarsalis79

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed