Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer!

Started by MudButt, Mar 19, 2024, 10:45:28 PM

Author
Alien Romulus Teaser Trailer! (Read 57,152 times)

Slutty Badger

Quote from: 426Buddy on Apr 01, 2024, 11:03:03 AMIt's a really nice door 🚪 👌

Is it a door, or a hatch?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Hatch of course. Landlubbers..  :P

T Dog

T Dog

Does anybody have screengrabs from the Tik Tok trailer? There were extra shots at the start of that too!

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

It will probably be used in the full trailer.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Why did they change red blood on a cryopod to black? - 0:44.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Its a pg trailer I'm guessing, they removed the facehugger being removed too.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Drukathi on Apr 01, 2024, 01:53:53 PMWhy did they change red blood on a cryopod to black? - 0:44.

Greenband/PG trailer

Nightmare Asylum

Also, since I know some people were worried about it a couple days ago (though it might have just been Snake... :-X), the existence of a Green Band trailer would indeed mean that the film we are getting is going to be rated R.

Eric sanders

Eric sanders

Wow another trailer This time is a green band now im 40 years old can wait for alien Romulus in theater August 16 This is one of the best alien franchise ever for This event my question what happened to David 8 android from Prometheus and alien covenant series and android Walter i hope they are alive i hope there is a female android in alien Romulus

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: T Dog on Apr 01, 2024, 01:47:08 PMDoes anybody have screengrabs from the Tik Tok trailer? There were extra shots at the start of that too!

Here are some that I grabbed from my phone:

Quote from: Cosmic Incubation on Mar 20, 2024, 05:03:24 PMI've noticed some of the social media marketing has some interesting little teaser snippet shots before the trailer, that aren't in the actual trailer.

E. Shaw

E. Shaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 31, 2024, 10:05:47 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 31, 2024, 07:58:47 PMI've been thinking about selling some of my very old lego, does this mean I'm going to have to hear about the great replacement and the gay agenda ad nauseam to do so?

How would you feel if you were a member of the jaundiced community with undisputed representation by Lego minifigs for decades, only to be forced to share the stage with all these strangely-colored newcomers?

He's putting on a happy face, but you can tell he's dying inside.

yupper

yupper

What do you all think of that tub of stuff is anyway? Considering that even if the Xeno survived the Narcissus engine blast, in what way would it just maybe find debris from the Nostromo? I'm sure everyone thought the Nostromo exploded like a nuclear fission reactor but I mean that was 80s tv special effects at work.

Mr.M

Mr.M

"Romulus Labs"

Aka

"We're all gonna die!"

Blood turns darker when it is out of the body, no oxygen.

I wonder now that we will get a Red Band Trailer come Alien Day on 4-26?

Nightmare Asylum

The Red Band version of this teaser is the one we already have, with the grisly Facehugger removal and the more prominently vibrant blood.

We could very well get a new trailer on Alien Day, only time will really tell. It seems a bit too soon after this one, but then, this was only a teaser.

Cosmic Incubation

Yeah the fact that the one we got was the "teaser" trailer, makes me think we'll get a longer or more in-depth trailer on Alien Day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed