Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 20, 2023, 06:30:14 PM

Author
Alien: Romulus Catch-All Thread (Read 167,197 times)

Mike’s Monsters

There's gonna be a lot to talk about come August.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 16, 2024, 01:02:02 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 16, 2024, 11:24:12 AM"Damaged elements." 8)

Do it, you cowards!

Skull?

Skull directly exposed after part of the head was obliterated by the Narcissus, of course. Just like @Local Trouble requested!

Slutty Badger

Any links to Covenant whatsoever?

Mike’s Monsters

As stated before, they are connected to the prequels and that was confirmed by that Perfect Organism posting on the boards before. Won't say how or why, but remember it is all one franchise and connected story, even if we like that or not. So of course they're are links to previous films, but the question is how. And you'll all find out in August.

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 09:51:43 PMAnd you'll all find out in August.

Imagine the movie gets delayed.

Incoming suicide watch for AvPGalaxy.

Local Trouble

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 16, 2024, 09:57:03 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 09:51:43 PMWon't say how or why

Wake me up in August.

I'm going to need a cryogenic sleep or else Mike is going down.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 09:51:43 PMAs stated before, they are connected to the prequels and that was confirmed by that Perfect Organism posting on the boards before. Won't say how or why, but remember it is all one franchise and connected story, even if we like that or not. So of course they're are links to previous films, but the question is how. And you'll all find out in August.

Brilliant! You have made my day.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: PortugueseXeno on Feb 16, 2024, 10:01:00 PMGive me elephant space man (not engineer) or give me death.

Mike’s Monsters

Y'all can keep guessing. Nothing I've said confirms anything you've all been speculating.  8)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 10:03:51 PMY'all can keep guessing. Nothing I've said confirms anything you've all been speculating.  8)

Nothing confirms, for sure, but a couple elements in this one...

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Dec 05, 2023, 07:17:34 PMMaybe when he sees the events in the film with his own eyes it'll finally click then. But I've found there's more connection to the first films than originally believed. Depends on how they market it, but from the first frames of the new one, we know it's tied to the first movies. Just depends if or how they're gonna show any of that connection in marketing materials.

...definitely have me continuing to steer in a certain direction. ;)

Mike’s Monsters

I'll continue to be as vague as vague can be!

DaveT937

DaveT937

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 16, 2024, 10:07:52 PMI'll continue to be as vague as vague can be!
And confirm who got the Big Chap theory right first, when the time is right...  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed