Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem.

Started by Voodoo Magic, Dec 09, 2018, 05:55:36 PM

Author
Say something you LIKE about AVPR - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem. (Read 109,808 times)

Kradan

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Mar 30, 2022, 04:45:15 PM
EDIT: Seems Ridgetop found a video comparison and it concurs with what I had viewed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rHzAzrk9ZA

Voodoo Magic

My unrated Blu-ray, played on my 4k television, with my Blu-ray player, wins.

Kradan

Good for you, I guess

BlueMarsalis79

I can't say for sure what's going on, but on my 4K TV in the UK, on my Series X- it looks better than anything posted in here.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 30, 2022, 05:12:29 PM
Good for you, I guess

Actually, I'm hoping one day there will be a properly color graded AvPR home video release. Then we all can win!

Kradan

Kradan

I swear to God, AvPR supporters are the worst

Spoiler
  :D
[close]

BlueMarsalis79

OmegaZilla

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 29, 2022, 03:09:12 AM
I have watched it on the original Blu-ray, Unrated Blu-ray, North American and European
well that's some endurance

BlueMarsalis79

Oh you know why.

Spoiler
[close]

OmegaZilla

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Mar 31, 2022, 08:10:48 AM
Oh you know why.

Spoiler
[close]
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

BlueMarsalis79

St_Eddie

The only thing I liked about AVPR was that the filmmakers were considerate enough to make the cinematography dark enough that the viewer was spared from having to watch the terrible movie itself.

SiL

You could have just not posted.

Immortan Jonesy

City Hunter Yautja

I am in the minority who liked Requiem more than AVP1.

One pf the scenes I love is Wolf sitting in his chair on the Yautja home-world and that we get to see parts of the Predator world. Granted they look very Klingon in some of the designs, but all great designs borrow from other designs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed