Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,091,199 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Ricochet (1991)

Now, this is meant to be a thriller, but Jesus, I never laughed so hard at some of the one-liners John Lithgow says who's supposed to be some ruthless hitman hell-bent on getting revenge on Denzel Washington.

The Muppets (2011)

This was a delight to watch. A few awkward moments popped in here and there, but it was great to see the gang back together again.

Terx2

Terx2

Ice Age.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Restrepo (2010)

Really good documentary on soldiers in Afghanistan, liked the lack of bias, and they really got in the shit with them.

The People vs George Lucas (2010)

Give it a miss 90% fan wank.

The thing (2011)

Not as bad as I expected, just a little boring and lacks the charm of the 80's version.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tron Awesome movie. Not mind-blowing or life changing, but definitely a very awesome cult favorite with a really cool, intriguing setting. Will hopefully be watching Tron Legacy today.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, it was a fun ride, I seem to recall. Not really that good of a film, but nice, campy fun.

I'm still hoping for a movie that can exploit that setting to the fullest of its potential. There's so much that could be done with the Grid.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

*cough*

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Cover your mouth.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Damn it, I was just watching Sweeper's message, waiting for a video to load. :laugh:

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Same. :laugh:

f**kin' Sweeper. Messin' with our minds, 'n shit.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

c**ts  :-[

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 27, 2011, 12:55:48 PM
Restrepo (2010)

Really good documentary on soldiers in Afghanistan, liked the lack of bias, and they really got in the shit with them.

I dont like how they treated the Civilians though swearing at them,shooting thier cows and not giving a shit and the helicopter strike was just awful,so i had no sympathy for them im sorry to say.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 27, 2011, 02:44:19 PM
I'm still hoping for a movie that can exploit that setting to the fullest of its potential. There's so much that could be done with the Grid.

As am I. Logically, moving forward, the next film should have the Grid connect to the internet. I also think it might be cool to see it take place on a more advanced version of the Grid form the first movie, rather than Flynn's personal Grid.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 27, 2011, 03:35:39 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Nov 27, 2011, 12:55:48 PM
Restrepo (2010)

I dont like how they treated the Civilians though swearing at them,shooting thier cows and not giving a shit and the helicopter strike was just awful,so i had no sympathy for them im sorry to say.

I didn't agree with it, but that's my point of lack of bias and what makes it a good documentary.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

GODZILLA
Words... are not needed to express how much I love this film.

What did you see, old man?

Gojira... Gojira.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 27, 2011, 07:43:22 PM
GODZILLA
Words... are not needed to express how much I love this film.

What did you see, old man?

Gojira... Gojira.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed