Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,080,883 times)

r888

r888

10/10

I can't wait for Prometheus

severen76

severen76

Drive.

It was ...beautiful.

And I thought I was the only other person who'd ever seen The Edge. One of my favourite films.

"why do men die in the wilderness, Charles?"
"they die of shame."

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I've seen The Edge. Fantastic survival thriller.
We were actually shown a clip in my psychology class during my freshman year. I ought to pick that one up again.

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 28, 2011, 03:10:14 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 28, 2011, 02:07:32 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 27, 2011, 05:14:24 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 27, 2011, 02:44:19 PM
I'm still hoping for a movie that can exploit that setting to the fullest of its potential. There's so much that could be done with the Grid.

As am I. Logically, moving forward, the next film should have the Grid connect to the internet. I also think it might be cool to see it take place on a more advanced version of the Grid form the first movie, rather than Flynn's personal Grid.
Oh god, if they went back to the old Grid look I will cry tears of dismay.

But they wont, so all's fine...

I wouldn't mind a look that seemed less real.

i totally agree! non reflective surfaces, light that seemed to come from nowhere, that is what Tron's look should be, not that i don't love Legacy, but the world looked like it had been designed, in the original Tron it felt more like something that wasn't designed but just "existed"

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I guess that does make sense, considering Flynn did design that one. :D

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Family movie night was: Super 8

9/10

It had kind of a modern day Goonies feel to it, my daughter and I both enjoyed it.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: severen76 on Nov 29, 2011, 03:29:52 AM
Drive.

It was ...beautiful.

And I thought I was the only other person who'd ever seen The Edge. One of my favourite films.

"they die of shame."

The Edge is awesome. Saw it years ago on TV late one night and was gripped by it. That bear is f**king brutal.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Keg on Nov 29, 2011, 04:47:01 PM
Quote from: severen76 on Nov 29, 2011, 03:29:52 AM
Drive.

It was ...beautiful.

"they die of shame."

The Edge is awesome. Saw it years ago on TV late one night and was gripped by it. That bear is f**king brutal.

The Edge is a great film.  One of the reasons why Hopkins is one of my favorite actors.  Baldwin was good too.

(Black guy gets it the worst in the movie; as usual)

9/10 for that film.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Tron Legacy-I don't care what people say, I love this movie! Very cool film, entertaining, different, and a nice companion to the original.

I gave Tron: The Next Day another watch afterwards, and when the arcade machine came up, I put in the ALL code (first time doing it). I already knew about he Dillinger/Dillinger's son conversation, but I had no idea that there was so much extra footage/viral videos on the disc. A lot of them were very, very interesting, and ave a lot of insight on the past of Tron, along with a few cool glimpses of the future. lots of really cool stuff. If you haven't watched these videos, I would suggest putting in your disc and watching them as soon as possible :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Love at First Bite (1979) - 7.5/10

Fun Dracula movie.

Effectz

Effectz

Bronson,Matt Hardy is hilarious in it and does an excellent job in portraying him.

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 30, 2011, 12:57:11 AM
Bronson,Matt Hardy is hilarious in it and does an excellent job in portraying him.

You mean Tom Hardy right?

Unknown, good movie, but it felt way too much like total recall.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Dachande on Nov 30, 2011, 01:36:40 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Nov 30, 2011, 12:57:11 AM

You mean Tom Hardy right?

Lol Clive Warren.

Keg

Keg

Stake Land.

Damn that was good for a low budget film. Extremely bleak and depressing though and not afraid to shy away from things big hollywood movies would have. Like some sort of hybrid of The Road and 30 Days of Night. 

8/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed