Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,090,325 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Scammed Best Buy into giving me 8 1/2, the Dollars Trilogy and Yojimbo/Sanjuro Blus for about fifty bucks all together. Been skimming through - never thought they could look so good. Yojimbo's detail in particular is beyond stunning.

I enjoy recent releases as much as anything, but seeing formerly grainy flicks like these remastered and rereleased is the real value of the format. Feels great.

Prime113

Prime113

Punisher: War Zone with the pops. Good, clean fun.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Dylan Dog: Dead of Night -5.5/10

Very meh movie.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Rob Zombie "Halloween" - I liked it, a bit surprising  for me because I expected horror movie and I got more psychological than horror thing. 7/10
"Primeval" - again - I enjoyed this movie, I liked a big contrast between bloody beast and real bloody beasts in this movie, 7,5/10.
"From dusk till dawn" - what can I say - pure gore fun, 8/10.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Captain America.
It was ok, loved the production design especially the hydra stuff, Sebastian shaws a pretty shitty actor, mini steves voice sounded a bit to deep for his body, and I found the narative a little too fragmented. Thought Dominic Cooper was awesome as Howard Stark, Tommy lee was Tommy lee.
I wasnt blown away, but It was worth the ticket price.

Terx2

Terx2

Tron Legacy and Avatar. my eyes hurt after watching both of them in 3D. I was a good idea at the time but now I regret it.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Salem's Lot (1979)

Bah, it's a TV movie, I thought. I'd seen IT, and if that was anything to go by, then this was going to be just as badly dated and ultimately ineffective. And certainly not as good as the book. There wasn't going to be anything even remotely scAH! AH! AH! AH!

Spoiler

OOOOOOOOHHHH JEEEESUSFUUUUUUUCK
[close]

I... I was so frightened... I think a little poo came out.

Hubbs

Hubbs

The Producers (2005)     :-\

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Misery
Cine-Meter, 8/10
Mono-Meter, 10/10

The Manchurian Candidate (1962)
Cine-Meter, 9/10
Mono-Meter, 10/10

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 31, 2011, 03:33:56 PM
Misery
Cine-Meter, 8/10
Mono-Meter, 10/10

Love that movie.

I saw The Sorcerer's apprentice yesterday. Was OK.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Cageness didn't make it great?
I still haven't seen that.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 31, 2011, 06:13:49 PM
The Cageness didn't make it great?
I still haven't seen that.

He was pretty cool in it. Watching it was just kind of a spur of the moment thing with some friends. I enjoyed it.

Oh, and then we saw the end of Spider0man 2, and started to think. Did they ever catch that last spider in Spider-Man? For all we know, it could still be walking around, biting people and making an army of Spider-Men :D

Lie

Lie

Primal,  :o ???/10

It took me by surprise yet another film recommended by a mate that's into Anime.

Spoiler
Starts off like any other horror; 6 friends, camping trip, one of them goes a bit bat shit. I'll skip straight to it, the lead is alone in a cave and bumps into her friend that was dragged off earlier only to find shes looking a little pregnant moments later the lead find herself spread eagle on floor with tentacles around her legs and arms with some massive creature trying to get through her shorts. It was one hell of a plot twist I just thought she was in the belly of something.
[close]

The effects were alright and the acting wasn't noticeable bad. All in all it wasn't a bad film

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Shark Attack 3: Megalodon 10/10

What? I needed a good laugh today.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jul 31, 2011, 10:43:02 AM
Captain America.
It was ok, loved the production design especially the hydra stuff, Sebastian shaws a pretty shitty actor, mini steves voice sounded a bit to deep for his body, and I found the narative a little too fragmented. Thought Dominic Cooper was awesome as Howard Stark, Tommy lee was Tommy lee.
I wasnt blown away, but It was worth the ticket price.
Sebastian Shaw acted in that movie? Well that's a strange crossover if I've ever seen one...

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed