Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,677 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Just... just imagine it. With monstrous graphics and over 100 dinosaur species to select from to expose them in your park... with selectable skintones for each from the films. Like, you can choose to show Jp T.rex or TLW T.Rex. Maybe with more twists and like, once in a session, Nedry goes how he did in the film and you have to save the park. Man... that would be a jp game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Are those types of games still popular?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Managerials? They never get old.

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 16, 2010, 08:40:31 PM
Managerials? They never get old.

exactly, but they don't bother making them any more, since there are a few (there hospital, dungeon keeper, JPOG) that can't be beat, so why try?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Format may never get old, but is there really a market for them still? I can't remember the last game I heard that came out like that.

Nope

Nope

im not sure if theres any more but another jpog would cause an orgasm!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Let's also not forget JP has a monstrously big fanbase. I bet a new and updated JPOG would be a good move.

Nope

Nope

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 17, 2010, 11:26:58 AM
Let's also not forget JP has a monstrously big fanbase. I bet a new and updated JPOG would be a good move.
I would think some of the fanbase would have dissipated in the last nine years since the last film

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

^^ Most of it has... :'(

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 17, 2010, 09:40:15 PM
:-[ Im still in the fanbase :D

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Quote from: shobidoo on Jul 17, 2010, 09:43:40 PM

So am I!  ;D

If we ever get JP4, we'll probably get a bunch of returning/new members, at least temporarily...

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jul 17, 2010, 11:58:32 PM
Quote from: shobidoo on Jul 17, 2010, 09:43:40 PM

So am I!  ;D

If we ever get JP4, we'll probably get a bunch of returning/new members, at least temporarily...
If jp4 is anounced Jeff Goldblum better be in it!

vikingspawn

vikingspawn

There's a new "Jurassic Park" comic series out from IDW:

http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/1145/

The first five-issue story arc in IDW's new Jurassic Park series, Jurassic Park: Redemption, takes up thirteen years after the very first Jurassic Park motion picture and finds John Hammond's grandchildren, Tim and Lex Murphy, as well-to-do young adults. While Lex is working with the UN to continue keeping people off of both Isla Nublar and Isla Sorna -- her brother Tim has other ideas about how to get their grandfather's name back in good standing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed