Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,208 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 09, 2010, 01:50:00 AM
Quote from: First Blood on May 08, 2010, 11:51:03 PM
I just have trouble figuring out how it actually got on the island. Grant makes references that he didn't know the Spino was on InGen's list for dinosaurs to breed. Are we left to assume, while the events of the Lost World are taking place the Spino is a baby if that?

Remember too that in JP, there were dinosaur embryos in the canisters that Nedry opened which, as far as we know, had not been bred. So a Spinosaurus on the island isn't too far-fetched.

and they dont show every single dinosaur species that was on the island.

Alien³

Alien³

I really do hate the idea of hundreds of species thriving in Jurassic Park. I mean come on how much Dino D.N.A could one possibly find?! Just leave it as it is, there are enough dinos as it is.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'd like to see a Metriacanthosaurus (one of the embryo classes in the first film) and Carnotaurus (second book). They would be so awesome!
And moar ceratosaurus plz.

Alien³

Alien³

Ok I defiantly agree the Carnotaurus' from the book would be amazing in a film!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Maybe one like Disney's Dinosaurs!

Too much win to handle.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: OmegaZilla on May 09, 2010, 07:14:19 PM
I'd like to see a Metriacanthosaurus (one of the embryo classes in the first film) and Carnotaurus (second book). They would be so awesome!
And moar ceratosaurus plz.
Maybe Baryonyx,Metriacanthosaurus etc weren't even on the island yet?

Puks

Puks

Carnotaurus looks anything but menacing with its silly short snout and tiny crippled arms.

If you want a big bad dino that's not only terrifying, but also new, guys like Carcharodontosaurus, Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, etc. should be your choice.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Puks on May 09, 2010, 08:00:53 PM
Carnotaurus looks anything but menacing with its silly short snout and tiny crippled arms.

If you want a big bad dino that's not only terrifying, but also new, guys like Carcharodontosaurus, Allosaurus, Giganotosaurus, Acrocanthosaurus, etc. should be your choice.

Seeing a Jurassic Park film with an Allosaurus would be a dream come true for me. It'd be a great addition to the series, and while its not quite as big as the Tyrannosaur or Spinosaur, It would be just as terrifying. I would also like to see the Dilophosaurs get some more attention.

Puks

Puks

I dare say an Allosaurus would pose a greater threat to a human than T-Rex and Spino combined.

Agility > Size.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Puks on May 09, 2010, 08:18:09 PM
I dare say an Allosaurus would pose a greater threat to a human than T-Rex and Spino combined.

Agility > Size.

I completely agree. As much as i love the Tyrannosaur in the first movie, I think Allosuarus would make an a more than suitable replacement for the main dinosaur in the next movie.

The Captain

The Captain

Quote from: Remonster on May 09, 2010, 08:27:54 PM

Agility > Size.

I completely agree. As much as i love the Tyrannosaur in the first movie, I think Allosuarus would make an a more than suitable replacement for the main dinosaur in the next movie.

I agree, however, would the public accept the new 'boss' dinosaur being smaller than the T-Rex or Spinosaurus? Size is everyting. Apparently.

Puks

Puks

That's got more to do with American megalomania than common sense. No offense, my dear Yankees.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: The Captain on May 09, 2010, 08:49:15 PM
Quote from: Remonster on May 09, 2010, 08:27:54 PM

Agility > Size.

I agree, however, would the public accept the new 'boss' dinosaur being smaller than the T-Rex or Spinosaurus? Size is everyting. Apparently.

I don't know. I think its all about how the Allosaurus would be portrayed. Audiences are relatively familiar with smaller carnivorous dinosaurs being featured in the movies, like the Velociraptor and Dilophosaurus. Allosaurus is unique in that it is still quite large, but is much faster than Tyrannosaurus or Spinosaurus. Personally, I would make the Allosaurus a very dangerous and tenacious creature in the movie, to show how it is a worthy "boss" dinosaur.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

a couple of them chasing the protagonists in a car like in JP and TLW, but, you know, much more longer and dynamic.

i want a damn car chase!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed